- ~ two german boys ~ -

✨normal

8:20 am

it was another boring morning, I got up to get ready for school. god I hate school, I walked over to my dresser and I picked out an outfit for today, I got dressed and I went downstairs and my mom greeted me
"hey honey, I've got to remind you we're moving in a week, don't forget!" she smiled.

"yes I know, but I wanna stay here.." I mumbled
"you've got no choice honey, I'm sorry. we have to because your fathers work."
"whatever" I whispered to myself

8:40 am

I walked to the front door and I put on my shoes and I walked out the front door.
I walked to school as it wasn't far from my house, I arrived at school and I walked through the corridor.

the hallways were packed with kids who were happy to be at school, but I wasn't.
I entered my classroom which was full of my classmates, I sat down at my assigned seat and waited for the teachers orders.

9:00 am

the teacher walked in and started talking.

"good morning class!, I've got an announcement. there will be two new students joining us!."
" two new students?" i thought to myself.

two people walked into the classroom, two boys. boy had black hair with white highlights,an eyebrow piercing. and the other had brown and blonde dreadlocks,baggy clothing style, and a cap.
they were gorgeous.

the teacher asked them to find a seat and sit down, the only seats that was available was right beside me. "great.." I thought.
the two boys then sat next to me, god they look way hotter up close.

I instantly got nervous and I tried to focus on my work, the boy with black hair started talking to me "hey, my name is bill, what's yours?" he spoke in a smooth, gentle tone.
"oh uhm, m-my name is y/n.." I stuttered, "god damn it" I thought to myself. bill spoke again
"oh!, this is my twin brother tom.!" he pointed at the boy beside him, the one with dreadlocks.

I looked at tom and he smiled at me, and I blushed slightly, "your blushing." tom spoke in a seductive but kind tone
I blushed even more so I looked away, "no I'm not.." mumbled. tom chuckled "whatever you say princess." bill nudged tom "sorry about my brother"
"it's fine.."

3:45 pm

it's the end of the school day, I've made very good friends with tom and bill.
we all decided to hang out at the park after school.

4:00 pm

im at the park sitting on a bench waiting for tom and bill, "I really hope they didn't forget.." I whispered.
suddenly I felt arms wrap around me from behind, "we could never forget" a familiar voice spoke, it was bill.
he pulled away, his smile was warm and welcoming.