- ~ "i heard you guys" ~ -

💋slight smut
smut

thursday
      11:30 am

it's the next day, I'm still naked from the previous events from last night, I noticed bill is gone, I got up and I put my clothes back on.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen, where tom and bill were, eating breakfast and chatting, they noticed me and bill greeted me. "morning y/n, did you have a good sleep?" he took a sip of his orange juice.
"yeah, I slept alright.." I blushed slightly just by thinking of what me and bill did last night.

tom spoke up "so y/n, what were you doing last night?"
"I was sleeping, why do you ask?"
"well, that's not what I heard." he snickered
I blushed
"nothing happened, I don't know what your talking about"
"is that so?"
"yes.." I blushed even more
"I heard you guys."
"you were moaning loudly." "bill!" he mocked me.
"s-shut up.."
tom chuckled
"anyways" Tom said as he stood up "I'll be going to my room now." he exited the kitchen leaving me and bill alone.

I walked closer to bill, I kiss him passionately and he kissed me back, our tongues danced together as we made out. he pulled away from the kiss and he stood up and picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter, his hand went into my pants and into my panties, his fingers teasing my wetness. I moaned slightly loudly, I covered my mouth to suppress my moans.

he slipped one finger into my entrance, slowly thrusting it in and out of me, I moaned softly, he added another finger, he fingered me faster and deeper, he curled his fingers slightly to find my g-spot, I moaned.

he took his fingers out of me and he pulled away as he licked my juices off his fingers, he kissed me gently on the lips. "I'm gonna go take a shower" he lifted me up off from the counter and onto my legs, "be right back" he said as he exited the kitchen leaving me alone. I decided to go back upstairs, I walked up the stairs and I walked down the hallway. I was walking infront of Tom's room and suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

he pinned me against the wall "looking hot as ever y/n.." he whispered in my ear, I blushed
"why don't you help me relief some stress?" he pointed at his erection "your moans were so hot last night, I couldn't help but jerk off to your sweet moans.." he smirked "maybe me you and bill should have a threesome?"
"t-threesome..?"
"yes, babygirl.."
"I'll think about it.."
"alright."

I exited his room and I enter my room, I sat down on the bed and I laid down and I stared at the ceiling, I could hear bill singing in the shower. Few minutes later I heard the shower turn off, I continued staring at the ceiling until I heard my bedroom door open, I looked up and I saw bill wearing only a towel around his waist
"Like what you see?" he smirked as he approached me he let the towel fall down to the floor revealing his hard cock, I blushed.

he put his hand on the back of my head and guided it towards his cock "suck on it baby." he commanded, without hesitation I engulfed his cock into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down his shaft, he had a firm but loose grip on my hair, he pushed my head further down his cock and I slightly gag, he groaned in pleasure "your so good at this, baby." his cock throbbed in my mouth, I could feel he was close to climaxing, I started deepthroating his cock, making him moan. he whimpered as he was desperate for release. he let out a loud groan as he came inside my mouth, tasting his warm sweet seed.

he pulled out from my mouth, "swallow" he commanded, I swallowed his cum, savouring the sweet taste "good girl.." he walked away from me and he started getting dressed. when he was done he walked out of the room, leaving me alone.