- ~ unwanted attention ~ -

💋smut

5:30 pm

I sat at my desk on my computer, the smell of food filling the air, gustav was always the one that cooks, everyone loved his cooking, gustav called us down for dinner, I got up and walked down the hall then downstairs, bill,tom, and georg were already there before me, I sat next to bill, he greeted me with a warm smile, we started eating, "so bill, excited for the tour coming up soon?"
"yeah, bit nervous tho"
they continued talking for awhile, "I heard tom fell down the stairs last night"
bill chuckled, "yeah, he was swearing so much-"
his breath hitches, I straddled his erection beneath the table with my hand, nobody seemed to notice, bill whispered to me "y/n, what are y-you doing.."
I smirked slightly, georg noticed bill looked flustered and was squirming, "bill, you okay?, your acting kinda weird.."
"h-huh?, oh uhm y-yeah...im a-alright.."
he gave a sheepish smile
I stroked his erection through his pants, emitting quiet whimpers from him, dinner was over and I walked to my room.

bill barged in "y/n!!" he whined, he got closer to me "that was so embarrassing, so humiliating!!" he whimpered and whined.

a/n
~
short chapter because I'm writing a new book!!.