- ~ "i need to focus y/n" ~ -

💋smut

4:39 pm
    monday

i was in bills bedroom laying on his bed as I watch him do paperwork and other stuff for the band, he was sitting at his desk, I decided to walk over to him, I gently kissed his neck, he didn't do anything, I suckled on his neck leaving a hickey behind, "y/n stop, I'm busy."
I sighed before walking away, but I paused just as I was about to. maybe I can help him with his stress? I thought.

I quietly crawled under his desk and I put my hand on his crotch and gently straddled his erection, he grunted, "y/n..." I smirked, I unbuckled his belt but he put his hand on my hand to stop me, "I'm doing work y/n.."
"just relax.."
I moved his hand away gently and I pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his cock, I wrapped my hand around his hard length, I gently stroked his cock, emitting soft moans from his mouth, I smirked, I moved my hand away and I slowly engulf his big, hard length in my mouth, "y/n.." he spoke in a breathless voice, I bobbed my head up and down his shaft, slowly going deeper and deeper, "fuck...I need to focus y/n.."

I felt his cock throb in my mouth, I knew he was getting closer to climaxing, I gathered up the courage and I deepthroated his cock, I gagged slightly, he moaned loudly, I bobbed my head up and down his hard length continuously, he groaned loudly as I felt his warm sweet seed fill my mouth, I swallowed and I pulled away, "you naughty girl y/n.."
he grabbed me from under the desk and he stood up and laid me onto the bed, "I told you I was busy, don't you think I should punish you?"

a/n
~
honestly kinda proud of this one🤞