- ~ savoured moments ~ -

🧸fluff

3:20 am

I couldn't sleep, I was coughing and throwing up because I had caught a cold, I laid in my bed covered with my blanket, it was cold, tom and bill were sleeping, I suddenly felt a wave of hunger go through me, I groaned as I got up and opened the door of my bedroom, i walked down the cold hall, it was silent, I went downstairs and into the kitchen, I walked to the fridge and I opened it hoping to find something to eat, I whined softly when I couldn't find anything, I suddenly felt arms wrap around me, I froze.
"it's me baby, don't worry."
I sighed of relief, it was bill.
"what are you doing up? I thought you were sleeping.."
"I wasn't" he kissed my neck
"do you need anything?" he asked
"I'm hungry.."
"alright" he pulled away and went to the pantry and got a box of cereal, then he walked back to the fridge and got milk and got a bowl from the cupboard.
he poured the cereal in the bowl then the milk, he grabbed a spoon and put it into the bowl of cereal.

"sit." he pointed at the dining table, so I sat and he sat next to me, he grabbed a spoonful of cereal and lifted it up to my mouth, "open." I opened my mouth and he fed me,
10 minutes later the bowl is empty and I'm no longer hungry, "so, let's go upstairs, shall we?"
"okay.."
he put the bowl in the sink and gently grabbed my hand and lifted me up onto my feet, he led us out the kitchen and up the stairs, we walked down the hall and into my bedroom, he laid me down on my bed and laid beside me and covered us with the blanket.

"I'll always be here by your side to take care of you.."
he cuddled me, and we both drifted off to sleep.

a/n
~
short chapter🙁