𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

❤︎───── ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ ─────❤︎

You spent the rest of the lesson spacing out because you didn't even know what Korosensei talked about. Another demerit of joining in after the semester started. You were still recovering from the headache you'd been experiencing since morning but after finally being settled into the class, half of your stress had dissipated.

Just as you were thinking about the immense regret you felt for leaving your switch at home on your nightstand, the bell rang, signaling the end of your class.

"Well, I suppose that will be all for this lesson," Korosensei concluded, putting the chalk back in its place and going over to the window, opening them up.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way to the Netherlands to get some Stroop waffles." He said right before he dashed out the window at his infamous Mach 20 speed.

"Does he always do that....?", you questioned, flabbergasted to see his speed in real time after only hearing about it from others.

"Uh huh," the class responded in unison, already used to the teacher's antics by now.

Now with Korosensei out the window, all attention was turned back to you, the star of the day. The very well-anticipated wave of questions never actually hit you as you had thought but they were rather patient this time around. They probably noticed your impotency of answering them all together.

A green-haired girl stepped forward to address you first. She had golden-hued eyes and was extremely gorgeous from your perspective.

"I'm Kayano Kaede! It's so nice to have you in our class!" She said cheerfully. "Ah, it's nice to meet you as well..." you trailed off after noticing her stare at you. You followed her gaze only to find out she was gawking at your chest.

Confused, you gave her an awkward smile before turning to see two others. A boy with longer than average black hair and a girl with light brown hair which was styled with bangs and into a low ponytail. They introduced themselves as Isogai and Kataoka, the class representatives.

You greeted them as well and learned almost everyone's names. You could only recall a few but you figured you had the entire year ahead of you to learn them all properly.

A boy with blue hair who introduced himself as Nagisa just a few moments ago finally posed the entire class's thoughts to you. "So we've all been meaning to ask, uh are you related to Miss Irina?"

For a second, you were about to tell them that you had no idea who they were talking about, just to mess with them but decided to save the jokes for later.

"Uh yeah, she's my mother," you responded with a nonchalant expression, as if it was the most obvious thing ever, which if you had even the most basic observation skills, it was.

Most took a moment to process the statement while the rest let out whispers of "knew it" or "I guessed so". You looked next to you, only to see Karma eating a lunch which seemed all too familiar. The realization hit you like a truck before you yelled at Karma. "WHEN DID YOU EVEN TAKE THAT OUT OF MY BAG?!"

Karma only sneered as he chewed the food you had prepared this morning. "Your bag's zipper was open, ain't my fault you didn't take proper precaution. Take care next time you pack your bags?"

You then grabbed the small carton of strawberry milk from his desk out of spite and began to drink it. He'd already had two more in the last half hour. He shouldn't mind you getting the third since he was already almost through with your lunch anyway.

For the rest of the break's duration, you made conversation with your new classmates, mainly Kanzaki or Yukiko as she insisted you call her, finding you two had quite a bit in common, with your matching interest in computer and video games.

All the while you could feel someone gazing at your figure. As if they were analyzing your every move but you figured it was only because you were new that some attention still lingered on you.

The bell rang once again, whose sound you preferred a lot more than the shriller ones at most of your previous schools. You had math for this class and you were already feeling sleepy at the mere thought of it. Korosensei came back just as quickly as he left with some crumbs still on his face, claiming that he'd lost track of time and had to eat on the way here.

You lazily giggled at your teacher's antics and rested your head on your desk, drifting off to sleep just as soon as class began.

❤︎───── ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ ─────❤︎