2

"Hello, Brandon, there's a company on the 2nd street, slightly away from our company. I need to have each and every detail about someone working there, i'll share the details with you on text. The work shall be done by evening or else you know the consequences" He ordered, rather threatened on the call. "Yes, sir. It will be done." replied the voice from the other side.

Manik hung up the call. Since yesterday, he has not been able to take that girl out of his mind. His mind has been dangerously occupied by the sight of her. He has been the type of person who sees nothing beyond his work and reputation. Despite being a mafia, he's someone who has never got indulged into prostitution. His ethics were defying his wants at this point, this girl was driving him crazy, and he doesn't even know her, which of course, he will soon. But that's not the only issue, she doesn't know him too. And he wonders, what would be her response. His dominance and anger is something by which he is famous in the mafia world, and he knows that his way of dealing is rough and a bit insensitive. But at this point, all that he was aware of was he wanted that girl, anyhow, be it by any means.

"Sir, your work is done. Her name is Nandini Murthy. She lives in an apartment, BZ-10, on the 5th street, near Sweetner bakery. She is a data analyst. Her working hours are from 10 in the morning to 6 in the evening. Oh, and also, she has a younger sister, Nandi, who is a student." said Brandon on the call to Manik. He listened intently to every piece of information. After cutting the call, he went towards his window, gazing at the sky. He whispered huskily, "Nandini, be ready to be mine, love. Our narrative has just begun, Nandini." and laughed a menacing laugh. 

He took out his phone, and dialled a number. "Get my car ready, I have to rush somewhere NOW. I'll be there in 5 mins."