3

"What do you think you are doing, huh? Get the hell out of here. And open these fucking ties." shouted Nandini in between her mild sobs. Her throat went arid by shouting relentlessly, but nothing worked. She was pretending to be bold and plucky. But efforts were going in vain All she knew was that she was abducted, and the place seemed downright minacious.
A dark figure appeared in front of her, it seemed tall and well built, his black shirts visibly tightened around his biceps, his hands in his pant's pockets. He was looking intensely at her, a hint of determination, dangerous determination clearly visible in his eyes.

"Hello, Nandini", Manik whispered near Nandini's ear, as he leaned down to her level.

"Who-who are you-you? What-wh-what d-do you want?" asked Nandini, in a quivering voice.

"Well". He smiled. "I've got what i wanted, Nandini", he said in a victorious tone.

"And wh-what's that?" asked Nandini in her shaky voice. She was getting hints of what Manik meant by this, but didn't want to just admit it. She was searching for a scope of her escape, which was now beyond her control. 

Manik laughed. "It's YOU, my darling." he said with contentment.

"No, no, no. That's not true. That's not true, leave me. Leave me, please. What good would it do for you to keep me here, huh? Please let me go, please. I beg you, sir please." Cried Nandini bitterly, her voice getting sore and rough with each word leaving her already arid mouth.

"Stop crying, you bitch", shouted one of Manik's men. He yanked Nandini's head by grabbing her hair harshly, causing her to whimper in pain.

Few seconds later, there was a silence. An uncomfortable, hollow and wild silence. The man was lying on the floor, blood oozing incessantly from the middle of his forehead. He was dead. Manik kept his gun back into his pocket, sighing casually, as if nothing happened.

"Motherfucker tried to fucking touch what's mine." said Manik disgustingly.

Manik bent down at Nandini's level, slowly whispering, "Did you see love, that's what'll happen to anyone who tries to hurt you, no one gets to hurt you. No one gets to even touch, My Nandini", while Nandini sat there, all traumatized, as she just witnessed a murder right in front of her eyes.