PART 4

Manik looked at Nandini, her face went pale due to continuous sobbing and crying. She was noe beginning to pass out, any second.

He kept looking at her, intently, wondering to himself about the straight-forwarded chastiness written all over her face. Her plump cheeks and lips, her doe-shaped eyes, that cute button nose, and that childish-ly cute yet beauteous she looked. He watched her pass out slowly, right before he put his hand under the side of her face, when she was dozing-off and was about to hit the chair -top.

Nandini jerked. Her eyes followed up at Manik, her eyes that were filled with horror and fear. She glanced back at the place, that place where a murder took place right before her eyes. Remembering that horrible and beasty memory churned her heart. She looked back at Manik again, and stuttered, "Sir, Please-please let m-me go". Manik didn't like the fact that she was being scared of him, his eyes darkened at the thought of letting go of Nandini. He was about to burst out of anger, but decided to deal with calmness, for her.

Manik slowly bent down to Nandini's level, dangerously moving close to her, their faces were inches apart. He moved towards her ear, and whispered, "Darling, you are forever going to be caged in here, and you have no say in it. Understand?" Nandini started tearing up. Anger, pure anger was visible on Manik's face, he stood straight and went out of the room, but before leaving the room, he said, "Go get ready Nandini, we're getting married tonight."