PART 5

Nandini was numb.

All she could think of was how to run away from here, and how to free herself. She was kept at a villa far far away from her office and home. It was almost impossible for her to process any thoughts due to the consecutive series of shocks she had received in the last few hours.

But she couldn't bring herself to perform any of the actions because she was hell scared. Scared of him. Manik was passing by the room in which Nandini was instructed to get dolled-up for the wedding, but there she was sitting aimlessly, lifelessly. He got furious and opened the door completely with a bang. This bought Nandini to her sense and she started shivering.

"What did I tell you, Maria? Didn't I tell you to make her ready within an hour, huh? Do you want to be fired?" shouted Manik. 

"Sir-sir I apologize, but miss Nandini isn't cooperating. She keeps jerking and pushing me away. Sincere apologies sir, but I can't help it" trembled Maria.

His gaze averted to Nandini, his eyes burning with fire, face fuming with anger. He moved towards her and instructed Maria to exit. Nandini could sense the trouble she has brought upon herself, she kept sitting, not daring to look up. Manik bent towards her level. "Look at me", he said calmly. She didn't. It infuriated Manik. "I said fucking look at me Nandini", He shouted this time. 

Nandini looked up and the caged tears now began to flow freely. And the tears weren't light or hollow, they were full, and heavy, carrying immeasurable grief and helplessness within them. The salty water hit the floor, and something pricked Manik's heart. But, it was not that Nandini was crying, what hurt him was the fact that she was crying because she doesn't want to be with him. Manik was battling an inner war, he was sad and his ego was bruised as well. He gently held her face in his palm. "Nandini, be it happily or woefully, you ARE MARRYING ME, and that's final. So get a hold over your tantrums and get ready. If I again listen to any of your dramatic acts by Maria, trust me you wouldn't like the consequences," Manik said in a calm yet dangerous tone. Nandini nodded in response, a helpless nod. She was mourning over her unfortunate fate. 

He turned around and was about to leave when he heard another bitter sob. He turned back. ''And if I hear you once again crying Nandini, the consequences would be the worst. Keep that in your mind." He shouted and left, fuming in anger.

And here Nandini was utterly terrified, thinking about her upcoming life.

................................................................................................................................................................

Guys, Right now manik doesn't love Nandini. That will happen in the future.

Also, the theme wouldn't be too erotic, please feel free to leave if you are expecting really mature and erotic stuff, then I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Feel free to ask any queries below ;)

Thanks for reading!!!