The Reincarnated Assassin is a Genius Swordsman Chapter 833

Chapter 833

"This is a marriage proposal, right? "You want to marry me, right?"

Merlin shouted yes and ran around. Of course, it still looked like a baby sea otter.

"okay. "I'll be with you forever."

Rust, too, seemed to have accepted trust as a marriage proposal, opening a pink airflow and revealing a peerless beauty that seemed to erase the gloom of the night.

"uh... ?"

Raon took a step back and swallowed dry saliva. She just said she believed in him, but she didn't understand why he wanted to marry her.

-You idiot! The number one thing you shouldn't say to crazy women like that is that you believe!

Ras shook his head, exclaiming that he had planted the seeds of destruction.

'Even so, it's strange that a marriage proposal suddenly comes out!'

-You said you trusted me while entrusting me with the most important item, so wouldn't it be natural for that person to accept it as a marriage proposal? Don't think of those crazy women as normal people!

The guy said he was frustrated and pounded his chest.

'Well, then is it my fault? 'I'm the one who was stalked?'

-That's right! It's all your fault!

'Uh... .'

He just said that he forgave and trusted those who stalked him, but when he heard that it was wrong, he burst into laughter.

However, looking at the looks in Merlin and Rust's eyes, it was clear that a mistake had been made.

"Where should the ceremony be held? I like small places too. "I have no friends to call."

Merlin smiled brightly and said that he had no friends.

"I want to do it in a grand place. "If I were to invite you and all my subordinates, I would have to turn the entire house into a wedding hall."

Rust's pink eyes flashed as if he was planning to turn the entire Sieghart into a wedding hall.

"Ah, there are animal friends! "You too have a spherical face!"

Merlin smiled softly, saying he could call his animal friends.

"ah... ."

Raon pressed his lips down as he looked at the dazed expressions of Merlin and Rust.

'I can't speak.'

Right now, those two were lost in their own imaginations and weren't listening to the outside world. A chill ran down my spine.

"Hey, calm down first. "That's not what I meant."

Raon raised both hands to block Merlin and Rust's view.

"You don't mean that? "Then what does it mean?"

Merlin looked at the soul stone in his hand and let out a dry voice as if he were experiencing a drought.

"... say it."

Rust also twisted his chin, his warm pink eyes turning cold.

"hmm... ."

Raon looked at Merlin and Rust and let out a long sigh.

I felt a sense of crisis that if I said something wrong here, the ship could sink. A feeling of even greater tension than when fighting the Second Apostle filled my entire body.