The Reincarnated Assassin is a Genius Swordsman Chapter 835

Chapter 835

"What is your name?"

Raon walked to the right. He stood in front of the iron-clad warrior whom Limer had subdued and lifted his chin.

-Rather than getting straight to the point, why are you asking about names?

Lars tilted his head as if he didn't understand.

-The name is the most basic and important information about a person. If you say your name first, you feel psychologically pressured and are more likely to reveal real information.

There is a difference between providing information anonymously and providing information under your own name.

Asking the name of the person you had subdued was the most basic element of interrogation.

-You know a lot of useless things.

Lars said it was weird and shrugged his shoulders.

'It's not that special.'

For someone who had lived as an assassin, it was as basic as breathing, but for Ras, who reigned as the Demon King, it seemed like a miraculous thing. The way he lived his life was very different.

"Gafen... ."

The warrior of the Iron Juryun announced his name with trembling lips.

"Gafen. "What was Cheoljuryeon doing in this dungeon?"

"I trained martial arts, practiced magic, and studied it."

As Rimmer continued to tickle the soles of his feet, Gafen revealed with a pained expression what Cheoljuryeon had done.

"It seems like they were really trying to revive the Iron Juryan."

Rimmer shook his head, saying these were ridiculous people.

"hey."

Aris grabbed Gapen by the collar with a cold look in his eyes.

"You guys kidnapped people too, right?"

"... ... ."

Gapen did not answer, but his silence was his answer.

"Is there anyone named Sif among the people you kidnapped?"

"Mo, I don't know. "My role is external security, so I don't know who the hostages are."

He shook his head and said he didn't know who was being held.

"Think carefully! Inspection of red eyes! "It's so exceptionally strong that it's impossible not to know!"

Aris grabbed Garpen by the neck, telling him to open his mouth quickly.

"Well, it hasn't been that long since I came to this branch. It's not an area allowed to me... ."

Gafen muttered with a blank expression on his face that he really didn't know.

"You idiot!"

Aris couldn't bear it anymore and raised his fist and hit Garpen in the face. She may have controlled her powers, but she seemed to have overdone them.

"aunt. Just calm down first."

Raon grabbed Aris' arm and laid Gafen back on the floor.

"Are you moving for the revival of the Iron Juryun?"

"Boo, it's not resurrection. We were alive from the beginning. "I'm just preparing for revenge!"

Gafen raised his voice as if he was angry. A deep anger was felt in his soul.