The Reincarnated Assassin is a Genius Swordsman Chapter 836

Chapter 836

"Raon. How did you... ."

Aris looked at Raon with trembling eyes as if she didn't understand the situation.

-The spell itself is said to be burned... ?

Lars also opened his round mouth wide as if he was shocked.

"I interpreted the spell."

Raon smiled slightly as he sheathed the requiem sword.

"Huh, interpretation? "You interpreted the spell?"

"yes. "The magic I saw after entering this dungeon was diverse, but the principle was the same."

I squeezed my finger and let another drop of blood fall. I looked at Aris, strengthening the flames that consumed her magic.

"Blood and iron. "They are amplifying the power of witchcraft by using the concept of each being a weapon that creates death and death."

There are certainly positive concepts in blood and iron, but the shamans of the Iron Juryun used only negative energy to strengthen their spells.

It was no different from a malicious curse itself.

"Knowing the principles and interpreting magic are different."

Aris shook her head, saying that she knew that part, but that it was impossible to interpret the spell.

"yes. so... ."

Raon calmly shook his head.

"We dismantled and analyzed all the spells in the dungeon we broke through."

Thanks to examining the spells I have seen so far, I was able to learn the flow of Cheoljuryeon's spells.

Although it was impossible to cast a spell yourself, it was possible to dismantle the spell.

"her... ."

Aris blinked blankly, as if she couldn't believe it even after hearing it herself.

"It seems like what I was thinking about while looking at the floor was the flow of magic."

Rimmer chuckled as if he now understood.

"I knew it would be surprising, but I didn't expect it to be this big."

He said it was gross and tapped his shoulder.

"It's not that great. "Thanks to her aunt for quickly breaking through the dungeon trap, I had a lot of time to examine her magic."

Raon nodded, saying it was thanks to Aris.

"... It's a great thing. "I can't interpret magic just because I have time."

Aris looked at Raon and let out a heavy breath.

'This kid is real.'

I knew that Raon had a natural swordsmanship talent. He was trying to awaken that genius himself, so he couldn't be unaware.

However, interpreting and erasing a spell you have never seen before is a completely different thing from an unstudyed talent.

I was so shocked by Raon's monster-like abilities that I couldn't speak properly.

"Your aunt was very surprised. "He's always like that."

Marta shrugged her shoulders, saying it was quite common.

"You will soon get used to it."

Burren also nodded with a calm expression.

"No matter how much I think about it, it doesn't make sense! "It's not like I knew about it in advance, and even my father wouldn't be able to immediately interpret the magic he saw after coming here!"