The Reincarnated Assassin is a Genius Swordsman Chapter 840

Chapter 840

"It's an improvised bridge... ."

Sif nodded, ruffling her red hair.

"okay. "You can't help but think that way."

He smiled slightly, saying that he could fully understand.

"You can't help but think that way, right?"

Rimmer tapped his shoulder with the leaf sword.

"I've lived a long time, and I've never heard or seen someone reach transcendence like this."

The story of someone reaching transcendence by robbing another person of their power has never happened in the history of the continent.

Currently, Sif is emitting a clear transcendental energy wave, but she must have weaknesses.

"Then feel it for yourself. "Whether I reveal my bankruptcy or not!"

Sif stomped her foot with a crooked smile. A powerful wave of aurors waves around him. It was an absolute energy wave that only the transcendent could see.

Coo coo coo coo!

Sif rushed in front of me as if she wanted to end it all at once. A sharp sword strike that made his flesh tremble as if it would pierce his eyeballs.

'There must be a weakness.'

From daotranslate.com

Rimmer bent his left knee and filled the leaf sword with blue wind. It advanced with a refreshing energy wave that erased the smell of blood, unfolding the true meaning of the sword of extinction.

Wow!

Neither Rimmer nor Sif avoided each other's swords. Sword and sword strike clashed head-on, shaking the entire community.

"hmm... ."

Rimmer let out a loud groan and jumped back. He forced his trembling hands and frowned.

"how is it?"

Sif, on the other hand, smiled slyly without being pushed back even one step.

"Do you see the destruction?"

"You can't tell from this."

Rimmer shook his head, shaking off the remaining Sif energy in his grasp.

From Ďăôťŕănsĺate.ℂôm

'It's no joke.'

I just clashed two swords, but my stomach hurts. Although it was not an internal injury, the shock was great. This meant that he was completely outclassed in terms of physical ability and aura.

'It would be better to refrain from fighting from the front.'

Sif's physical abilities and Auror level were at a level where it would not be an exaggeration to say that she was a warrior who had reached transcendence a long time ago.

If I fought from the front, I wouldn't be able to last even a few moves and my limbs would fall off.

"I don't know... ."

Sif nodded calmly.

"Then I guess I'll have to show you more."

He bent his wrist forward and raised the black sword. The moment he turned the blade into a single point as if making a stab, a blue light flashed before his eyes.

'Space sword!'

Rimmer urgently lowered his stance and created Garunua's wind.

Quad deud deuk!