C6 : doubt (p1)

Hanni : POV

No way, my crush checked me out? My literal crush.?!

Hanni's mind was filled with that question in the whole hang out of the three friends.

(TIME SKIP) :

I was cackling about how haerin complained in the gc (group chat) just with me,dani,hyein and her about how she felt like a 'third wheel' between me and minji earlier.

" I won't hangout with you guys ever again if it's just me,HANNI AND MINJI am DONE BROOO."

"I CAN'T WITH MINJI LOOKING AT HANNI BRU"

"I FELT LOWKEY LONELY LOL"

was the things she said, I literally cried laugh or whatever you call it.

After a few hours I felt.. Hungry. Maybe because of how much am laughing almost dying in my own room.

I went on downstairs to check what I have in my fridge. Luckily I have one chicken noodles in my pantry.

I went on and boil some water for the noodles.

Until I heard my phone's notification, I assume it was haerin bugging the group chat again.

Bearmin❤ :

"Hello! Wyd?? "

I got a notification from... MINJI. OMGGGG IM FREAKING OUT.

nah, just joking am not that obsessed to a person even though I stalk there social media and take photos of them-

OK, ENOUGH HANNI PHAM AND RESPOND TO THIS, OK.

Kim minji : (POV)

After texting hanni, it took a few minutes to get a reply from her back. Oh god, I miss her to much even though I'll see her tomorrow monday- GOD EVER SINCE THAT SATURDAY I- she looks gorgeous.

.

.

.

I'm obsessed.

Bread🦭 :

"Just cooking noodles cus yk hungry. Wbu?"

"Well just in bed. Hahahah"

"Oh xD" hanni replied.

"Alr alr eat well :) " minji replied with a smile on her face.

Hanni immediately reacted with '❤' a heart emoji.

Making minji grin even more.

Minji layed her head on the couch as she sighs.

"Pham hanni, you're making me crazy yet you're my best friend."

She mumbled.mumble

Hanni: POV

it was past 10:00 in the night when I finished organizing my things and textbook for tomorrow Monday.

"Ah, for God sake I'm so sleepy ah.." Hanni mumbled while she flopped in her bed.

She dosed off easyly ,after a few minutes later she was already snoring.. So tired hanni-ah.

.....

Author's note:

HI SO I DON'T HAVE A IDEA TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER SO SORRY BUT ILL RELEASE A CHAPTER WHERE AN...

important event happened🌚🌝.

BYE-