✨two✨

The room Aziraphale and Crowley had unlocked seemed to be some sort of security room. It was slightly bigger than the Gift Shop, and a lot emptier, the only things cluttering it being the desks and chairs pressed against the walls.

One wall was covered only in television screens, though they were dead and broken from old age.

   The dim lights failing to properly illuminate the room were cracked and dusty, clouding the surface, and they cast eerie shadows across the whole room

   There was a blue VHS tape on the desk, and a blue tape player on the other side, beside a glass cubbyhole, so Crowley picked it up and slid it into the player.

   A really really old video began playing. It seemed to be some sort of employee instruction film about a tool called a GrabPack.

   Thank you, it said at the end of the video. Use your GrabPack responsibly.

   The glass door to the cubbyhole opened with a loud creak, making the two jump. They stared at the yellow and blue things tangled inside the cubbyhole, neither brave enough to take it out.

   "What do you think it is?" Aziraphale asked.

   "A jumpscare," mumbled Crowley.

   "What?!"

   "Uh, I mean... probably GrabPacks. For us. Y'know, makes sense what with that... horrifying tape." The image of the one scene where one employee figure decapitates another using only the GrabPack cannons was stuck in his head.

   Aziraphale gently pushed Crowley forwards. "Well, go on, get them out."

   "Why me?!"

  "Because I thought you were such a 'big spooky fan.'"

   Crowley hissed under his breath as he slowly walked forwards. "You angel bastard."

   Aziraphale gave him a snarky smile.

The demon took a deep breath as he bent down to retrieve the tangled mess in the cubby. It was cold to the touch, and hard like metal. The paint was rough from how it was peeling, and the hand on the cannon was a rubbery material.

He took one out. Nothing happened, so he gave it to Aziraphale and took out the other one for himself. It was quite big, and unwieldy - differently weighted in every part.

   Crowley attempted to put it on, but dropped it. The Blue Hand shot out of the cannon and gripped onto a chair before reeling back into its spot. He heard Aziraphale chuckle behind him and had to resist from glaring at the angel, who'd already got on his GrabPack, straps tightened and everything.