PROLOGUE

She was sitting on the bed peacefully reading her book and when she was so lost in her imagination suddenly the door to the room flew open and he entered.

She smiled at him and questioned being confused "you here? At this time, weren't you busy in some work?"

"WHO ARE YOU?" he shouted

She turned confused at his choice of words after contemplating for a long time she replied like she was asking herself "your wife?"

"Unfortunately yes, but rather than who actually are you.....vaani" he asked.

Hearing this her heartbeats dropped and all the colors drained from her face. Her breath started to get uneven. And she was scared would be an understatement.

"H..how...why...." She stuttered not able to find the right words.

"Just say yes or no, are you really shivani?" He asked her in a tone that screamed dare you lie.

She didn't answer anything and tears started to brimm in her doe eyes.

After not getting the answer for long his words balled in the room loudly "ANSWER ME DAMMIT"

"N...n....no" she managed to answer

He stood there unfazed not believing what he heard just now it was as if somebody just stabbed him hard with a dagger on in his chest.

On the chest because his own wife disguised as somebody else did everything right in front of his eyes and he didn't even had a little idea about it

If she would have done it behind his back than somehow.... somehow he would have survived by assuring himself that he couldn't see it but what now???

How can he endure that he was so lost in her that he didn't even see properly what was happening right infront of him.

"Don't......th...think....wr...wrong......i...i...."she tried to say but couldn't complete as her cries weren't letting her.

He started to leave the room but his steps halted

"please...... for once.....tr.... trust me and
....... listen" she collected a bit courage got up and spoke.

"HOW?!"

"What do you think of yourself ? "

"Was this marriage a joke for you ?"

His voice boomed in the room

"Ha?"

"I came to meet shivani your sister that day for marriage and you disguised as your elder sister...... met me and my family???......not just that but even married me!!!!..... all the time i thought i was married to Shivani ahuja but....after....after 2 months of marriage i get to know that you are vani , not shivani...woww"

"How the fuck am i supposed to trust you"

"All the time you lying to me, how can you do that? "

"Its no...not what.....you think....pleaseee...listen to mee i....i...i... want to explain" she stuttered and fell on her knees while tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks.

"There's nothing left to explain shivani.... sorry vani, everything from the beginning was just a lie" he said in a dangerously cold tone.

She just kept crying on her fate, after a long time things started to grow a little saner between them but god had other plans. Plans to destroy her short lived happiness, plans to destroy her and his future forever.

The bridge that vani slowly filled between her and aadish, seemed to completely disappear right now, like it never even existed.

__________________________________________

Why did vaani that day met the Shekhawat family disguised as shivani?

Will their marriage survive or shatter into million of shreds that are impossible to collect even in a century?

What will happen next?

Drop your views in the comment section and tell how the prologue was and if you liked it then please do vote and comment

And I'll start to post the chapters of this book after Ceaseless Passion is completed

Thank you for reading 💗