Prologue

*This is my first story so please be open my interpretation.  Also this will contain spoilers.* With that being said let me introduce you to the world of shadow. I should also mention that I'm giving shadow every single ability that is mentioned along with the powers of his other personas. I'll be trying to post at a minimum of 1 chapter a day as I write this story.

After defeating the notorious Ragnarok at the end of the climatic battle, a wormhole appears in the night sky overlooking the battlefield. Shadow immediately notices this sudden change in the usual quiet sky and upon making contact with this wormhole, shadow is instantly teleported to a world that he somewhat recognizes. To the shock of shadow garden they see that their master has vanished within a blink of their eyes. Seeing this, the 7 shades along with the remaining members of shadow garden instinctively follower their master, Lord shadow, into the unknown that is the wormhole. As we flashback to the sight that shadow is taking in, he comes into the conclusion that the world that he is currently observing is similar to his first life, however, there are differences between the two. Rather this world has much in common with his second life. Upon his arrival to this world, Shadow makes an amusing discovery. He not only has the powers he gained in his previous life as the Eminence in shadow, he also has the ability to see and detect the world of the supernatural. As he makes this realization, shadow begins maniacally laughing an he says out loud, "Time for another world to be introduced to the entity known as the Eminence in Shadow. I will show this world the true powers that are hidden in the shadows and I shall make these shadows obey me. For I crave only one thing and that is power." Shadow concludes this by laughing hysterically as he realizes that in this world, he is stronger than he was previously. Unbeknownst to shadow, devils led by Rias Gremory are watching him. These devils come to a conclusion and that is to not make this shadow guy an enemy. This is because shadow's aura is so powerful that it directly impacts those who have any type of connection to the supernatural world. The devils then make a quick and decisive hast retreat back to their hideout. Shadow realizing that he still looks rather young decides to enroll in the local high school for this new world that he is in. Shadow checking to make sure no one is either following or observing him, transforms into the mantel of Cid Kagenou, the transfer of an average student with obvious no talent at all. After noticing the time Cid, realizes he better make it to school as to not draw suspicion to him. Whilst this is all going on, shadow garden along with the 7 shades pop out of the wormhole, all of them coming out of the wormhole at the same time.  Alpha noticing that the entirety of shadow garden is with her comes to one conclusion and she says, "We must find Lord shadow at any and all costs."