Chapter 4 Shadow + Alpha

It is now the pre dawn hours and it is time for me and alpha to get ready for our first day as a married couple at school. I'm the first to wake up on this morning and as I'm waking up I feel Alpha pull on my shoulder and she whispers in my ear, "Shadow you better give your wife a good morning kiss lest you want an unhappy wife." As soon as I heard that come out of Alpha's mouth, I bolted to her side of the bed and I gave her a kiss on the lisps. i then whisper in alpha's ear, "That's just the first of many kisses I'll be giving you my beloved wife." Already starting the day and I'm blushing and I feel like the luckiest man alive. What more could I ask for other than power. Alpha and I finish getting dressed for the day at school. Before I head out, I meet with Alpha and the rest of the seven shades and I said, "While I'm gone at school today with Alpha, Beta you are in charge of shadow garden until you either from myself or Alpha or whenever myself and Alpha come home from school." I then turn my gaze towards Delta and say, "Delta you better not get yourself into any trouble because if you do, then I will unfortunately have to punish you." Delta then looks at me and she says, " Of course boss. Delta will listen to boss." I turn my attention to the rest of the shades and I say, " Everyone stay safe and be extremely cautious. I already had to save one person from whatever is happening in this backward meets supernatural world. Also, whatever you do make sure that not only that you're not being tailed but also that no one is gunning for you. If you follow Alpha's and I's examples, you'll be able to achieve anything that you set your mind to." Alpha and I start our way to the academy and everything seems to go well. Too well if you ask me and just like that I jinxed myself. Of course Alpha and I had to run into Issei. Issei looks at me and says," You know Cid, if I wasn't mistaken I've seen you somewhere outside of school or maybe I'm just having a sense of De Ja Vu." I look at Issei and Alpha gives me the all clear signal so within an instance, I change into my shadow persona. Issei's eyes  go fully wide. He comes to his senses after he was tunnel visioning on myself being shadow.  He then turns to me and says, "Cid, I mean shadow, you were the one who saved me from Yuma. I really appreciate everything you did for me. I decided to listen to what you had told me and I'm ridding myself of any and everything that relates to something perverted." I was genuinely shocked at the words that were coming out of Issei's mouth. It seems like he might actually be changing for the better. That is until Issei turned his eyes towards Alpha and he said, "Who's this luscious babe?" Before I could land a hit on Issei for the word he said, Alpha intervened and she looked at Issei and said, "You better watch what you say Issei. For my fiancé is far less forgiving than I am and if you said or did anything to harm me, you would feel his full wrath and I wouldn't wish  someone to experience his full might and power." Issei hearing the words that Alpha had said to him, Issei decided he shouldn't mess with  the fiancée of Lord shadow or Lord shadow himself. I then look towards issei and I say to him, "Issei remember the deal that we made. You better hold up your end of the bargain, otherwise, you'll never be able to unlock the abilities hidden inside you." Issei after realizing how serious both Alpha and I's words hit him in his core. Alpha and I locked hands all the way to the academy and we got so many comments about how I managed to bag a beauty of this magnitude. Can't say I blame them for saying that because after all Alpha is the most beautiful person here. With Alpha still holding my hand, we walk towards the student council office and we run into Sona Sitri, the class president. I notice Sona and so I looked up to her and said, "Sona, allow me to introduce you to Alpha Kagenou. We are here to get her schedule." Sona pops up with confusion written all on her face and so she says, " Kagenou? Cid what's your relation to Alpha?" I was honestly rather shocked that Sona couldn't put 2+2 together. So I looked at Sona and to fully get her attention I take Alpha's left hand and I make sure that Sona sees the ring that adorns Alpha's left hand. As I do that, Rias walks in and she sees the ring that is on Alpha's left hand and she yells, "Cid did you propose to this young woman?!" I chuckle internally and I reply, "Why yes I did indeed proposed to Alpha. She is to become my wife and there is no one that could ever replace the love that I have for her. She is my world. So if either you or Sona cause any harm to my beloved, you will feel my full wrath. That is not a threat, it's a promise and guarantee." Sona and Rias both look at me rather puzzled. I can only assume that the thoughts that were going on in their heads must have sounded something like this, " Who is Cid thinking he is threatening? He must be overestimating his chances against us." Oh if only they knew of the power that I possess. I've become a master at hiding my aura from any and everyone and it feels so good trolling both Rias and Sona. After that conversation with Sona and Rias, Alpha and I head to our class together. I knock on the door to our class and the teacher notices Alpha, who is standing right behind me, and the teacher says, " Why hello there. Why don't you introduce yourself to the rest of the class as it seems you already know Cid." Alpha chuckles at that last bit that was spoken by the teacher. So Alpha responds with, " My name is Alpha Kagenou and this is my first day here. I suppose that my biggest likes are listening to music and creating art. My biggest dislikes are people who are pretending to be something else and also perverts." Suddenly the classroom bombarded Alpha with questions. The most prevalent of the questions was: "What's your affiliation with Cid Kagenou? Are you guys likes twins, brother-sister?" So Alpha being the calmest out of the two of us responds with, "Cid and I are engaged. So please ladies stay away from my Cid. Also to the guys out here in the classroom don't even attempt to flirt with me as Cid is very overprotective of me." I shot the guys in the classroom a look that if it could be read said, "Alpha is mine and if I find out a single person laid a finger on her, there will be no mercy given to you." At that moment in time I decided to unleash my aura in the classroom so that people would know that I'm serious. What I didn't expect was for Koneko to see me unleash my aura. I then made way over to Koneko and whisper in her ear, " If you speak even a word of this to anyone, then I'll make sure you suffer a fate far worse than death. Do you understand nekomata." Koneko, who now has a horrified look on her face, whispers, " I understand. but how did you know I was a type of nekomata?" I look at her with my now purple eyes and whisper, " You now know true fear. Pray I never unleash my full might upon your and your companions." I then walk back over to my seat, which totally coincidentally, happens to be right next to Alpha's. I am getting a sneaky feeling that I may have to deal with both Sona and Rias soon. Well no matter, for  they mean nothing and they shall witness the true might of shadows.