Another Announcement

Lost or Last.
It's a lot.
Really, it's kind of over complicated.
Lost/Last Eternity, Fated Feathers.
And it's disappointing cover.

Like really, LEFF is downright depressing!

But who's to say that's to stay?

LEFF
A long shot acronym.
It's supposed to resemble a former name concept, (UNCLARIFIED).
Does it poorly.

Unseen.

We'll be changing this up!

LEFF is being redesigned!
From now on it's got a new name!
An acronym... resembling an acronym... which resembles an acronym...

LEFT!
You can call it LEFT!
Lone Eternity, Feather of Tree
(It's got context, I promise.)

Now we've gotten that out of the way, you can say goodbye to the lame cover.
Like actually we're throwing it out the window nobody is going to see that ATROCITY ever again.
The new cover?

Newly made,
Even decent,
The brand new, relevant cover...

Look it actually resembles the story okay-

Lastly, a few minor announcements.

- I am going to delete ALL other non-book posts, besides the warning that one is relevant. (Yeah, you can say goodbye to "LEFF Introduction"s 2 and 3, not 1, and the Halloween post. As well as that absurd announcement from earlier.

- This announcement will also be deleted, in a month.

- It's kind of said for already, but I'm changing any use of LEFF to LEFT.

-And, more importantly:
Due to irrational differences in the rate at which I write a chapter and post one, I'm changing things up!
When I reach the point I've written EXACTLY twenty more chapters than I have posted, I'm going to change the release difference.
Yes, I know, twenty chapters is a lot, but I'm writing chapter fifteen right now.
Unfortunately, I can't just post these when they're ready... I have to make the drawings, and that takes up a LOT of time. (Like actually the drawing for Five has nine hours draw time)

- Additionally.
This book undertakes an incredible amount of revision. I spend about as much time revising as I do writing the chapter in the first place! Unfortunately, I'll still miss bits.
I use notes in writing, but usually remove them. If you see one, though, please ignore it.

-Still more to say...
Because there are a lot of words 'replaced' I'll be writing their definitions down at the bottom of the chapters. Sorry to make you look up the dictionary...

- And last, but not least.
When I finish posting this book, I'll do this all again.
Remake the cover. And change the name. I already know what the final title will be.
It's pretty directional, if you ask me!
And when I finish WRITING this book, I'll decrease the chapters gap to just about as fast as I can draw.

That's all.

Thanks for reading,
Left,
WL
-LW