01

(A/n: Hello, this is from my tiktok AU I made last year, but a longer and detailed version.)

"Hyunjin, you better be ready by 9:00." Chan reminded Hyunjin who was sitting at the sofa flipping through his notebook which contains unfinished lyrics composed by him.

"Yeah yeah, I just can't seem to think about the perfect line for this song." He scratched his head and rubbed his temple. He was struggling to think of a line that would be perfect for his new song.

He sighed and rubbed his temple. He leaned his head back to the sofa. He was visibly tired and upset.

"You're thinking too hard, let it come to you. It will just click i swear." Han came out of his room while drying his hair. "We'll be late if you don't get ready right now." He added.

"You'll eventually get it man. Just sing your song, feel the rhythm and you'll just spill the perfect lyrics out." Chan assured.

Hyunjin slouched his shoulders in defeat. Maybe he is thinking too hard. Maybe he should just relax at the moment.

"Lemme see that." Han lent his hand waiting for Hyunjin to give the notebook. He gave it to him and Han scanned the lyrics.

"What's the title?" he asked,

"I... Haven't thought of one yet, i just write down lyrics that come to mind..." Hyunjin whispered.

"Not anyone, you're the one
More than fun, you're the...."

Han read the lyrics out loud.

"One?" Jeongin suggested.

"Nope, that's bad, sounds repetitive." Hyunjin turned his idea down.

"Sun?" He suggested another.

"Come on that doesn't even make sense!" He exclaimed dramatically. Jeongin laughed and he had a wide smile on his face while teasing Hyunjin.

"Okay that's enough we'll be late, go get ready" He stood up and quickly got ready.

They barely arrived on time. They were at an event where bands are invited to perform to gain recognition. They are an underrated band, events like these provide a great opportunity for them to be popular. The band consists of Hyunjin, Chan, Han and Jeongin.

When it was time to perform, the crown got hyped when they saw the unfamiliar band expecting an awesome performance. The claps and the yelled roared through out the stadium.

The view from above the stage was a wonderful feeling for Hyunjin since he is a performer. A small smile escaped pass his lips before even starting. His eyes scanned the huge crowd, he had a good feeling about this, his eyes landed on a girl with dark brown eyes staring back at him. He can't seem to look away from her. There was nothing unusual with her, he was simply taken aback. It took him the sound of Han's guitar to snap out of it.

He flinched and cleared his throat before starting. The show went on smoothly. He kept eyeing the same woman who captured his attention before the performance and she always had her eyes on him as well.
'I got a good feeling about this too.' The thought of it made him smile out of the blue.