04

When they got back at their place, Hyunjin went straight to the bathroom for a shower. He thought maybe a shower could help him clear his mind, run away from his thoughts. He sighed and shook his head. He left the bathroom, He walked like a zombie. His head was down, he was dragging his feet to his room.

when he got there, the first thing he see is Jeongin laying on his bed on his phone while scrolling through instagram.

"what are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked and his brows furrowed, confused why I.N was there. what could he possibly need?

"so what happened? I'm guessing something bad since your mood has been down ever since we returned from buying food." he asked, Hyunjin pressed his lips on a thin line, he let out another sigh.

"I guess it's useless to keep it from you..." he muttered and collapsed on his bed, staring straight at the ceiling with a long face. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "She likes Chan..." he explained shortly.

"Ohh..." Jeongin's eyes widened, it was not what he expected. He fell silent, he didn't know what to say. He didn't know what could help Hyunjin feel at least a little bit better. "well, who wouldn't?" he shrugged. He noticed Hyunjin's expression became sadder. he thought that maybe he should've kept his mouth shut. "But hey, cheer up. It's not like you won't find another pretty lady you can be delusional for." he reassured, hoping he'll feel better.

"I know it's good that I found out about it early... but it still stings." Hyunjin admitted. "Here... It hurts here..." He pointed at his chest.

"Well, no choice but to move forward... Right?" Jeongin stated.

"Yeah... I guess you're right." Hyunjin sighed. "It's time to move on..."

"What do you mean move on? Aren't you over reacting? I mean you've known her for like three hours..." Jeongin said in disbelief, Hyunjin glared at him.

"Hey don't invalidate what I feel, if it hurts it hurts..." Hyunjin said.

"Sorry, you're right..." Jeongin apologized and agreed to what Hyunjin said. "Still questioning it but hey, who am I to meddle with your feelings."

"She is really beautiful... At first glance I was stunned by her looks... She has really pretty eyes doesn't she? Brown eyes are common yet it somehow seems special..." He mumbled quietly but loud enough for Jeongin to hear him.

"First conversation and I really loved how she carry herself... Sweetness is evident in her voice. It was like every word she says is laced with sweetness..." Hyunjin continued to describe the girl.

"Didn't know something as cliche as love at first sight was true..." Jeongin grinned.

Jeongin listened to what Hyunjin said, He observed him as he spoke. A smile can be seen on his face. But it slowly faded into a sad expression.

"Then she talked about her childhood with Chan... She seemed so...sad and...hurt..." Hyunjin fell silent. He remembered the gloomy expression on her face while she talk about missing being close with Chan. "They look good together don't they?" He asked,

"Ehh why do I feel like that's a trap, a trick question." Jeongin scratched the back of his head not knowing if he should answer his question or not...

"Bet we'll look better together though..." Hyunjin added. "But still... I lose... there's nothing I can do about how she feels... I won't come in between them and be selfish..."