05

The day after ranting about his feelings to Jeongin, Hyunjin felt better. Yes he was still sad, but he was not feeling so down like he was before, and yes, he still thinks about Mirae.

Han invited all of them to watch a movie, Hyunjin turned it down because he was not in the mood. Right now, he wanted to be alone so the three going out without him seems like a great idea.

"You sure you don't want to come?" Han asked again,

"Yes, I am. I'm feeling unwell, you go now and enjoy yourselves!" He said.

"You sure? Really sure?" Bang Chan asked this time,

"Yes Chan I am." He let out a chuckle. Chan nodded and they left their unit.

Once Hyunjin was finally alone, he leaned his head on the sofa and took a deep breath... He liked how peaceful it was, but without his noisy friends it did feel lonely. But right now this is what he wants.

Solitude...

He opened up the windows and went back to the sofa. It was really quiet, he can hear the whirl of the wind from outside. He opened his notebook filled with unfinished songs and started to write lyrics that pop up to his mind.

He closed his eyes and started to think, but he can't think of any lyrics.

"You felt really lonely without Chan didn't you? It kind of hurts to see you like that." He said to himself...

When you lay alone, I ache

'perfect, i should write it down--'
He opened his eyes when he heard a knock on the door. His brows furrowed and he tilted his head.

"Huh they came back early. Is the movie selection bad? Did they forget their keys?" He muttered.

He opened the door and he was surprised to see Mirae. His heart fluttered when he saw her for the third time. He turned his head, closed his eyes tight, and pressed his lips firmly into a thin line.

His moving on progress was reduced by half.

"Mirae? Chan's not home yet, he went out with Han and I.N..." he gave her an apologetic look.

"I'm not here for Chan, I'm here for you." She smiled,

Hyunjin's moving on progress was officially undoubtedly totally trashed, He's back to zero.

"Me?" He asked and pointed at himself.

"Yes, Chan mentioned that you were feeling unwell. Since I was close to your place, I bought you porridge." She showed the container of hot porridge in her hands.

"Oh, thank you so much. You didn't have to..." He said, "come in" he made way for her to enter.

Her eyes wandered around the unit, Hyunjin closed the door and invited her to sit on the sofa.

Hyunjin was feeling fine, it was an excuse so that he would get the place by himself. He didn't expect Chan to tell Mirae about it and he definitely didn't expect Mirae to come here for him...

'Maybe she's doing Chan a favor, maybe he sent her a message asking her to look out for me...' Hyunjin thought, he shook the negative thoughts out of his head and followed her to the sofa.

He saw her peaking at the notebook placed at the coffee table.

She thought it was rude to peak but she couldn't help it, she was curious about it.

"You can look at it." Hyunjin smiled.

She grabbed the notebook and flipped through the pages to read the lyrics. Some are finished, some are not.

"Wow..." She mumbled, "this is very impressive Hyunjin..." She complimented.

He might sound like a little boy, but he loved hearing compliments from her.

"Thank you Mirae..." He said. "Let's try the porridge you bought." He suggested. He got two spoons and bowls from the kitchen and handed one to Mirae. He sat beside Mirae and opened the container of porridge.