02

At the backstage, Hyunjin kept on talking about this phenomena. The others had no choice but to listen. They found his story quite interesting, forced, and funny at the same time, thinking that he was assuming things.

"I'm telling you! She was always looking at me!" He excitedly said, "I definitely had her attention." He said with confidence.

"Well you are one of the performers." Chan informed him and drank from his cup. "On stage" he finished as he placed it back down the table. He shook his head and explained to Chan still trying to get him to believe his story.

"No, like she's only looking at me!" He added. "She had like really pretty eyes, soft features and long brown hair." He described, "like she was looking at me non stop, I want to ask what are we?" He exclaimed in disbelief, over reacting.

Jeongin shook his head and giggled while munching on chips. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, he found it laughable.

"What do you mean 'what are we?' well she's human, and you on the other hand, is delusional for sure." Han said with all honesty.

"It's just a feeling you won't understand." Hyunjin stated, he ignored Han's comment.

"Well it would be a blessing not to go through a delusional phase." Han retorted. Jeongin was enjoying the scene before him.

"Oh by the way, I have a friend here. She was the one who made it possible for us to perform here." Chan mentioned, "if it's possible, we should all meet her to thank her." Chan continued.

"Oh sincerest gratitude to that lady, I hope she'll live long." Han said,

"How'd you guys meet?" Jeongin asked,

"Well we've been friends since elementary school, it always felt like we were siblings. We used to be neighbors till she had to move out." Chan answered casually, "Maybe she can help Hyunjin find his mystery girl." he chuckled.

"Chan!" they heard a female voice close by. Chan turned his head and saw his childhood friend, it's been so long since they saw each other in person. They always communicate through calls and messages.

"Mirae! how are you?" He greeted her with a hug. "These are my bandmates." he pointed at the three. Han and Jeongin walked up to her to give her a handshake and thanked her for her help. Hyunjin who seemed lost almost went in for a hug.

"Whoah chill out man, you're not a childhood friend, still a stranger" Jeongin whispered teasing him. The others didn't seem to notice. Hyunjin snapped out of it and shook her hand instead, he did look at her straight in the eye, still observing her till the handshake lasted.

"I've heard so much about all of you." she smiled from ear to ear and looked at every member. They all smiled back at her except one, he seemed like he was still in a state of shock. She made eye contact with Hyunjin, and he definitely recognize her.

"You must be Han, and you are Jeongin, and you are Hyunjin." She pointed at him. He nod his head confirming what she said.

"You guys were great! I hope that this event will help you gain more fans. you all deserve it." she smiled sweetly.