~ 15 ~

Sylvie

Today morning I was greeted with Andrea telling me about my physical therapy, apparently the sooner I start, the better it is. I agree with him, but it hurts a lot. 

So here I am, in the gym with my crutches and new pair of running shoes, waiting for the doctor to arrive. 

He is apparently Francesco's "friend", but we all know they've fucked before. The way Francesco said his name gave it away. 

Dr. Lanzo Armani, such a posh name for someone who's making me wait. 

Don't get me wrong, I want to learn how to walk, but sometimes I'm just physically not ready for physiotherapy. And today happens to be one of those days. 

"Sorry for coming in late, the traffic was more than usual today" Dr. Armani announces as he enters the gym with Andrea trailing along his side. 

"You must be Ms. Sylvie Bernardi" He puts his hand forward to greet me, connecting my hand with his, "Sylvie is just fine, and you must be Dr. Armani" I give his hand a firm shake before pulling away. 

"Please, call me Lanzo" He says placing his bag on the floor. 

He's wearing dark blue scrubs which somehow perfectly compliment his tan skin. His grey-blue eyes pop against his brown curly hair. His muscles clearly flexing with every move of his body. 

"Quit checking him out" Luca whispers into my ear, "He's way older than you" Matteo whispers from the other side.

"And we all know he and Frank had a thing" Luca points out the obvious.  

I elbow both of them in the abdomen as they curl up a little muttering curse words under their breath. "Shut up, it's not my fault he's hot" I point out. 

"He's not that good looking" Luca whispers again, "atleast he doesn't look like a mutation of a chimpanzee who forcefully made his way to earth" Who's idea was it to let the twins supervise this session. 

Right, it was Andrea's, of course. Because all the others have work and these two have no better work during their summer holidays. 

Don't they have friends to hang out with or something?

"shut it the three of you," Andrea walks over to us, "Now listen to me, it's only you three in this house for the next 4 hours, I better not come home to the entire house lit on fire" he grunts through his teeth. 

Geez, someone please teach him how to stay calm, "Or I'll make sure the three of you never step out of this house again" he gives a few more words of knowledge on how not to burn the house down or how to not throw a party, and walks out whispering something to someone on the phone.

"Someone needs to teach him how to chill" I say before Lanzo calls me over to the little treadmill he set up with support bars on the side.

"Ok, so I'm just going to assess the amount of damage, and then we can get on to the actual exercises." He slowly starts making me walk before my feet give up on me, and I was able to walk 17 steps without completely falling over. 

Both Luca and Matteo look at me with encouraging smiles plastered on their faces. 

"Ok, that's some good progress, now lets try some other exercises to ease out your muscles" He proceeded to lay me down and bend my knees in weird ways and this is the part I had always dreaded.

"Ok, I think we should stop it here, she's clearly in pain" Matteo speaks up stopping Lanzo from continuing the exercises. 

"It's supposed to hurt Matteo," I say before the doctor says anything, "Plus, I'm supposed to do this every single day" I add, tears brimming in my eyes at the thought of the pain I'd have to go through.