~ 16 ~

one month later

Sylvie

ugh, I keep underestimating physical therapy every single day. And it reminds me how much of a bitch it is, every single day. 

"Aaaghhhh" I scream in pain as I feel my ankle twist beneath me when I tried to walk with the one arm crutches. 

Matteo catches me in his arms before my body could completely hit the ground. 

He lays me down flat assessing the damage to my legs, "I'm-" Dr. Lanzo starts but is immediately cut off by Matteo, "don't ever show your face here ever again," He says glaring at him. 

Lanzo visibly gulps in nervousness and fear, "I'm sure you can show yourself out" Matteo says slowly lifting my injured foot trying rotate it around. 

Fernando rushes into the gym, immediately asking if I'm ok.

It hurts like a bitch right now, I swear to god if I've broken a bone again, I'm cut off from my thoughts when Francesco applies pressure on my ankle. I let out a visible wince clenching my jaw and tightening my fist together. 

"I'm sorry" He says placing moot back on the ground. "It looks like a sprain, but it is always better to get an x-ray done" He says pulling out his phone and calling one of the doctors to keep the x-ray available and prepared. 

"You can't just fire Dr. Lanzo," I point out to Matteo, falling down was my fault, I kept my foot wrong even though he had told me a hundred times how to keep it properly. 

"He broke your foot" Matteo gives me a bored look and proceed to place a frozen bag on peas on my foot. 

"It isn't broken, and the falling down was my fault" I mention again. 

At the end of the conversation, I convince Matteo to apologize to Dr. Lanzo and ask him to come over for the next session on Friday. 

Francesco carries me over to the hospital wing to get my x-ray done. 

And thankfully it was just a sprain and I'd be back to normal in just a few days, all I had to do was ice it everyday and keep my range of motion as normal as possible. 

But as you know, my family can't live without dramatizing everything around them. Sometimes I wonder if it's an Italian thing or just my family thing. 

"Oh my god what happened, I leave you guys for just an hour and you break her foot" Aurelio walks in concerned, dropping his bag before coming over to inspect my foot. 

"It isn't broken," I correct him, "Just a tiny sprain" I tell him when he snaps his head up. 

"Why are you even in the living room, you should be in bed getting some rest" He proceeds to lift me up from the couch, "I am not disabled," I tell him kicking my feet in the air and trying to weigh myself down into his arms. 

He looks down at me with a 'don't argue' look and that was enough to shut me up. 

I cross my arms in front of my chest and huff with pout, no way I'm not going to be mad at this. 

It's just a sprain and these idiots are acting like I got into an accident again. 

Andrea

I talked to the school principal and found out that Sylvie can take her entrance test next week on Monday. It'll be a basic multiple choice test covering all subjects. 

A week after she tried to run away from here she asked me if she could go back to school, and I of course said yes. 

I'd want nothing more than for her to be a normal teenager for once, she's 16 and needs to live like it.