4

Trigger Warning: Vomit.

"HOBI!" All of them yelled in unison.

They all rushed to him and kneeled next to him, Jin began applying pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding, while Yoongi gently lifted Hoseok's feet to improve the blood flow to his brain, Namjoon was fanning his fellow '94 liner. The maknae line stood and watched, the scene had terrified them.

After the bleeding had stopped, Jin gently cleaned the gash, wiping away the dirt and debris that was there, he then grabbed another one of their rags and tied it on the gash. As soon as Jin was done, Hoseok's eyes fluttered open.

"How are you feeling, Hobi?" Namjoon asked.

"Hyung! Are you okay?!" The maknaes exclaimed together.

"I-ugh..Yeah I'm fine." Hoseok nodded.

"Hobi, you should let us know when you are in pain, don't hide it, okay?" Jin said.

The rapper nodded and tried to get up.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Yoongi asked, stopping the younger from getting up, "You are resting here for some time, you just fainted, I'm not letting you stand."

As if on cue they heard more voices yell for help.

"Yoongi-hyung, please! Those poor idols are stuck there, we should help them!" Hoseok pleaded.

"Not on my watch, Hobi." The older said in a stern voice.

"Yoongi is right, you should rest for some time." Jin joined in.

"Mhm, moving too much will only make the cut bleed more." Namjoon added.

"Please hyungie?" The maknaes begged, pulling their best puppy eyes.

"Aish." Hoseok sighed and slumped down.

His brothers smiled.

•········Time Skip: 30 minutes later·········•

"See Hobi, it wasn't that hard to take some rest, right?" Yoongi asked, helping the younger rapper to his feet.

"And don't you feel a bit better?" Jin asked.

"Okay, okay, I should have listened to my hyungs." Hoseok admitted, "Now let's get those idols out of there."

And just like that the seven boys went deeper into the sinkhole to rescue their fellow idols, they ran from rubble pile to rubble pile, moving fast to clear the wreckage so trapped idols could escape, but they, themselves weren't in good condition, getting hit by debris while freeing other idols, caused them to get huge bruises everywhere, and as they kept working harder for who knows how long, maybe one day, maybe a week? They didn't know, but what they did know was that their health was deteriorating with each passing second.

After rescuing three more idols group after group 3 (the mean one, and yes I'm naming the groups like this, I can't come up with book titles, you expect me to come up with k-pop group titles??) and were going to look for more stuck idol groups when they decided to take a break.

All seven were deathly pale and the bruises just made them look like canvases.

"Jungkook-ah, you have a high fever." Jin frowned as he checked on his youngest dongsaeng.

"It's fine hyung, It'll be over soon." Jungkook brushed it off.

"And Namjoon-ah, the cuts on your hands are infected." Yoongi told his fellow rapper.