Epilogue

"They say that a dancer dies twice, once when they stop dancing and this first death is always more painful"

It was a beautiful day, there were birds chirping away happily, a crowd was forming around a stadium. And from the V.I.P entrance, entered seven men, rolling through the red carpeted pathways, to go to their seats.

The other idols present at the venue felt tears prick their eyes as they watched their greatest sunbaenims enter, with the brightest smiles on their faces as they rolled in, whirling through the stadium in their wheelchairs.

The only thing that came to the idols' minds about their sunbaenims was that;

Their sunbaenmis dreamed, hoped and went forward and forward.

They dreamed back in 2013, back when they debuted, they dreamed to spread their music to the world.

They hoped in 2018, back when they thought of disbandment, they hoped to stay together forever.

They went forward and forward, throught the years, overcoming the impossible, facing a lot of hardships and never giving up.

They carved their names in history, they became beacons of light in the lives of many, they became inspiration for thousands, and they will always be in the hearts of everyone.

They will forever be the one and only, 방탄소년단!

Bulletproof for eternity, together for eternity...

                                                                             ✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ⟭⟬ ✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚

A/N: 

*Peeks in through basement door*

Hello my precious jars of jam! We have officially come to an end with this plot, there is still an alternate ending left to this story, so don't think that you are free to leave from my basement yet, you have to wait at least one or two day more. 

Anyways, today is Yoongi Poongi's birthday soo consider this as a celebration chapter

It's kinda funny how this book began on Hobi's birthday and ended on Yoongi's 

Okay I'll shut up now, bye my basement children

*Crawls out*