5

The dark pit in Sejin's stomach grew with each passing day as his boys were not found even during the recovery mission, his anxiety was riling up on the 14th day after the collapse when a rescue worker urgently called for the officer in charge, there was a lot of commotion after which seven stretchers were asked to be brought to where the rescue worker -who had called for the officer- was climbing down into the sinkhole. 15 minutes later, an unconscious Jin, laying on a stretcher was carried out, Sejin felt 0.1% of his life return to him, but he truly wouldn't be 100% fine until he heard all seven voices of his precious boys. After Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung were carried out and Sejin felt 20% alive, but that percentage rapidly fell to 5 after he got a closer look at the boys. (sorry for all the percentages and numbers)

All of them were super pale and bruises varying in sizes and colours decorated their skin and they had rags tied around their body in several places, the makeshift bandages were covered in blood. The seven of them were rushed to the hospital and Sejin decided to go to the hospital with Jungkook in his ambulance as the manager was sure that he would freak out, waking up to strangers around him. The boys were rushed to surgery as soon as they reached the emergency department of the hospital and Sejin was lead to a private waiting room where he would wait for about four hours as his precious boys got treated, while waiting he let out a small sigh of relief, his boys were saved, he could worry about the rest later.

※※※

➢Twitter

MAMA AWARDS ✓ @MnetMAMA

Today, we are here to notify all the fandoms of the idol groups that attended our award show today, that our award show venue; KSPO Dome, had collapsed at 7:50 p.m. of today, we are working closely with rescue teams to rescue the idols and get them to safety, unscathed.

8:45 P.M. • 13 Nov 25 • 458K views

(I just chose a random stadium, it has no significance to the story)

MAMA AWARDS ✓ @MnetMAMA

Update on the current situation, as of now, 8 days after the collapse, all but one group has been rescued, that group being BTS. Rescue teams are trying their best, we are very sorry for all the ARMY, but we will make sure every member is rescued.

3:28P.M. • 20 Nov 25 • 573K views

※※※

Sejin stood up and rushed towards the doctor that had just entered the private waiting room, he was very anxious to get notified about his boys' condition.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Baek, and I will be incharge of all the seven boys, I'm here to brief you on their health. But I do advice you to sit down first." Doctor Baek explained.

Sejin and Doctor Baek sat down on the sofa kept in the private waiting room.

"Did you operate on all of them?" The manager asked.

"No. I only operated on Mr.Kim.. uh.. Kim Seokjin." Baek answered, knowing that there were three Kims in the group, "the other doctors had to go to their other patients and I'm the most experienced so I came by."

"Okay, so first, all of the boys had infected cuts, mostly on their hands, so they are being given anti-biotics, all of them are also malnourished and dehydrated and are receiving food and water via IVs. Now I will begin with the personal reports, starting with Mr.KimSeokjin.." Baek said,. "He had a Grade 2 or moderate concussion, he also has severe bruising on his left arm, he had a minor internal bleed, he lost about 1 litre of blood, we have given him a transfusion from our blood bank and treated all of his injuries as best as we could, and it is looking good for him, he should be okay with some rest." Baek explained and then paused for a second, for Sejin to say something.