Why even bother?

The boy ran up to the surprised girl, bringing her in for a tight embrace. "It's been so long!" His bright smile making a blush spread across her cheeks, not going unnoticed by the pale boy whose brows were furrowed. "What are you doing back in Tokyo?" Yugen's smile faltered slightly but shrugged. "Got bored I guess. Kawasaki had nothing really eye catching." This made Y/n stare at the boy with sad eyes. It was his dream to move to Kawasaki to start a new life. What had happened?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the boy grabbing her hand and pulling her. "Come on let's hurry to school!" He said, about to rush off with the girl before another person grabbed her opposing hand. Looking back, the two stared at Yuki who wore a look of irritation. "Actually, Miss L/n was walking with me. You are welcome to join if you like." His eyes bore into the black haired boys green ones. Yugen sighed, equally as irritated but nodded. Interlacing their hands, Yuki began to walk making sure he wasn't pulling the h/c to hard. At this point, Y/n was as red as a tomato. She was confused. Why we're they fighting over such a small thing? All they were doing was walking to school. And why were they holding her hand!?

Looking into his eyes she noticed the look of worry filled in them. "I have to go to the office, see you sure you'll be okay?" Scrunching her nose with a smile, she nodded. "Of course. Im the Vice president. I should be the one asking you that." Yugen huffed a smile and raised a hand to move a strand of hair from her face, then leaving his hand to rest on her cheek. "Is it possible that you've gotten more beautiful since the last time I've seen you?" Eyes wide, Y/n was left wordlessly shocked. Yugen leaned down, placing a kiss on her forehead, then left with a small wave.

"Oh no! We've got a love triangle!" Cried the three girls making Y/n gasp in surprise. She looked to the girls and shook her head. "N-No! You've got it all wrong!" She tried, but the girls ignored her words and followed her to class, all while interrogating her.

"I don't think I've seen L/n smile like that before.." Emiko says, walking beside Dena. The black haired girl hummed, trying to think back. "I swear I thought she smiled at the prince like that." Hanna shook her head at the two girls. "Nope, she's only ever glared at him. Remember when we tried coming up with ideas for the festival? She looked so pissed at him!" Y/n's brows furrowed, had she really been glaring at him?

She hadn't even realized. A pull in her gut had formed from the strawberry blondes words. "Yeah, what's up with that anyway, Vice prez?" Dena asks, walking further up and turning to walk backwards, maintaining eye contact with the E/c eyed girl. "I don't know what you're talking about. I don't glare at Yuki." The mention of his name made the three stare wide eyed at the girl, stopping their movement towards the class.

Hanna grabbed the girls hands, a smile gracing her features. "L/n! I didn't know you and Sohma were so close!" A sigh left her lips as she viewed the slightly shorter three girls with an awkward expression. "Didnt you see they were even holding hands! Is there something you aren't telling us?" Dena teased with a snicker. Y/n blew up in a red hue. Letting go of Hanna's hands to cover her face. "No! It's not like that!" They all laughed, patting the embarrassed girl's shoulder. "We're just teasing, L/n. Come on let's hurry to class before we're late!" Emiko smiled shyly, holding onto Y/n's long sleeve.

"You guys go ahead, I have to grab some stuff from the library."

"Okay! See you later."

Grabbing a textbook from a shelf, she let out a groan from the many books she held in her arms. If it weren't for her grades slipping, she would have never had to study so many formulas for math. Walking down the aisles, she froze. A whisper came from the next aisle over. "Don't you think it's weird that L/n is hanging out with those three girls now? She used to never hang out with anyone. Maybe it's cause she knows they're just as lame as her." Her ears picked up the quiet voice, realizing it was coming from a second year. "What a loser. A total freak!" Another laughed.