Red Flag

Taehyung : what does that even mean?

She looked at him and nodded at herself before speaking

Yn : nothing, it simply means I've to leave urgent.

She said in a British accent with an attitude

Taehyung : And who gave you permission?

Yn : i don't need anyone's permission mr. Kim.

Taehyung : you do, cause you work here. Under me and I'm the boss

He said while getting closer to her, she didn't dare to move back but stood still.

Yn : that doesn't make me your slave and for your kind information you're a red flag a big big one.

She said with her hands collided on her chest
Taehyung frowned before replying

Taehyung : And what's a Red flag? A negative guy?

Yn : Kind of

She said before walking inside the office while looking at him with pure disgust ( forgive her father, she didn't know about Kim taehyung fame)

Taehyung : from where are you learning these stuff? Huh?

He shouted because she was far from his angel shadow.

Yn : I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T mr. Kim, you should try too and bring some joy in your boring classy workaholic life.

She said while rolling her eyes and finally disappeared. (She was a fairy)
He sigh before walking behind her.

***

At home (let's just skip darla)

Yn was patiently googling because she  was bored and Google is the simple way of joy for bored people.
Taehyung was behind her all the time, yk obsessed guys and their obsession with their wife.

She was googling why she's having a bad headache. She jumped before being sarcastic

Yn : oh yes? How do I forget? I do have cancer. Yes? Brain tumor haha yes.

Taehyung : We should go for some check up

He said before sitting beside her on the couch.

Taehyung : but not the tumor one but surely a therapy for your mental health.

Yn : who's not mentally unstable in 2024? Mr. Kim?

Taehyung : idk about others but not me, I'm not mentally unstable and that's make me question you and take you there.

Yn : well, i was being sarcastic. Google is such a scheme to fool people and make them Delusional enough to doubt if they've cancer or not.

Taehyung : You sound kind of smart, is it because you're pregnant?

Yn : Pregnancy doesn't makes you smart.

Taehyung : in your case, it does.

Yn : I'm not and wasn't dumb, it just I've a cool personality which includes being sassy, hot, sarcastic and dark sense of humour.

He listens to her like his life depends on her podcasts.

Taehyung : Ohh! That's good ig?

Yn : hmm I know right and that's what makes me more cool.

Taehyung : Sure it does, well where is taemin?

Yn : A father with 0 responsibility, shame shame.

Taehyung : you aren't a kid, yn.

Yn : yes I'm, a kid who's forced to marry an older guy and have a kid omggg

She said being dramatic.

Taehyung : so you're gonna write a Wattpad story and become a cringe author with a cringe plot, mostly a basic Dry plot.

Yn : Hein? How do you know about wattyy?

Taehyung : watty? It's Wattpad.

Yn : it's cute and coquette to give them lil cute names yk.

Taehyung : stop watching Instagram so much.

Yn : so what should I watch then?

Taehyung : my starry eyes, these soul crushing and , the height and these shiny hair.

Yn : damn!! Narcissist

Taehyung : Probably, well I asked you something ig? And you didn't reply?

Yn : why are you so ordering huh?

Taehyung : Care to reply first?

Yn : sure, he's in toddler joy center.

Taehyung : and what's that?

She smiled proudly because she got to explain her shit to her man, she sat more close and spoke.

Yn : ohh, yk i was just researching and found a place named toddler joy center. It's a place for babies, they play with them and it's especially for busy parents like us. So they'd not feel lonely.

Taehyung : i see but we aren't that busy.

Yn : we are, you work a lot and make me too.

She said while rolling her eyes. He smiled at her before kissing the tip of her nose.

Taehyung : hm we aren't that busy but i can say I'm busy drowning in your eyes.

Yn : ew, this is so cringe (in Kardashians tone)

Taehyung : it can be more, i can't when it's you.

Yn : ignoring your cringe pickup lines but are you sure the baby inside me is giggling because his/her father being a cringe Loverboy.

He pulled her closer by the waist and giggled a little close to her mouth.

Taehyung : I would be their inspiration when it's come to love, they'd be a great lover.

Yn : what a father!

Taehyung : that's how a father should be

Yn : agree agree, but I'm hungry. These pregnancies sucks especially when you're a kid itself.

Taehyung : if you don't like getting pregnant then we can stop at 2 kids.

Yn : nah nah, i love having babies , they make u feel whole and kids bring joy only if you let me stay at home.

Taehyung : I'll think about it

Yn : when?

Taehyung : when we finally make 5 babies.

••••••••••••••••••