Where am I? And who are these... people?

A groan can be heard as a little girl who is leaning against the wall, fingers rub her head and slowly open her eyes, look around in confusion before her eyes widened.

"W-Where am I?"

This is clearly not Mondstadt, she slowly stand up. Look around herself to see that she is some kind of strange room, it has a lot of screen... but she doesn't know it.

"I never see this technology before... a new one from Fontaine? Or from those Fatui..?"

Muttered to herself, as her eyes darker when mentioned "Fatui"... if these technology were from them, she wouldn't mind to destroy till broken.

The little girl decided to wander around, also try to find the owner of this place and why she is here. Her heels sound echo the empty hall, till stop at the room next to her.

"That room... dangerous... not someone injured, don't hear monsters sound..."

With Favonius sword in her hand, Dendro Vision glow slightly that hang on her belts. If there is something dangerous in there... then she need to handle it.

But when enter the room, she found... nothing. Her confusion grow as she look around the room, stop at the one spot on the wall that has dangerous sense really clear.

Take a deep breath, she decided to see if can see what dangerous thing behind that wall, but the wall seem to made from mental... and is it okay for her to destroy it?

But suddenly...

"Oh my, it looks like there is still someone who hasn't evacuated. Say, did Elio's script said something about this young cutie?"

A woman and one girl entered the room, she turn her attention on them... they both have dangerous sense, but the lady in red wine-coloured clothes... is stronger than other.

The red wine-haired lady said in a strange way to little girl with a smile, before turning to the girl beside her.

"No, she wasn't in the script so she mustn't be a problem." The silver haired girl who just chewing her gums, look at the lady.

Okay.... She doesn't know what to say...

It's not good when suddenly she attacks them without thinking just because they have dangerous aura...

"Evacuated? Who are you guys?" The little girl said as she blinked her eyes in confusion at their words.

"And... what 'script'?". She thought to herself about their words, look at them while crossing her arms,

"Oh dear, so you don't know about the attack on Herta Space Station? Did you hit your head when this place was attacked, little one?"

Red wine haired lady sigh in disappointing, her palm press against cheek.

"Poor you, it's hurt to see you like this... atleast, your eyes are still fine, also I like their color"

The red wine haired lady observe the little girl's eyes with amusement smile, she never see anyone have two eyes color before.

'Herta Space Station... noted' . She mental note on her head, not notice that lady gaze fix on her eyes

 She mental note on her head, not notice that lady gaze fix on her eyes

"My eyes? Aren't they amazing with two colors?"