Wait, you leave him to me?!!

"Interesting, she's a member of genius society alright"

"The Stellaron is up ahead, let's hurry". Silver Wolf said to her as she walked to the console.

The gray haired woman looked the console while Elly look at the Stellaron with suspicious, this small thing held dangerous sense on it yet... it looks small and only glow with dim light yellow energy.

"It has its own security system... I guess even for Herta, a Stellaron is no ordinary thing". Silver Wolf said drawing Elly's attention.

"Can you get it?"

"Of course, even the genius Herta can't compare to me when comes to hacking". The hacker said with a smug on her face, a screen appeared in front of her as she started to type quickly on it.

'Weird... this lady Herta was called a genius... but she can't compare to this lady Silver Wolf when comes to "hacking"?'

Elly think as she looks confused by this information, she thought a genius will be good at everything, include something that makes everyone get headaches or don't have an answer... maybe everyone have their own limit.

"Good, then I'll also count on you with the preparation of receptacle". Kafka said with a smile, before turn attention to little girl in green who is looking at the Stellaron in awe and suspicious.

"Hm~ I think I have another little helper after this~"

The red wine haired lady said to herself with a chuckle, she walks toward the Stellaron now being expose, don't have shied anymore.

'Stellaron... can grab it... not harm to skin... full of dangerous sense inside... I wonder why...?'

Elly thought to herself as she look at Kafka who is holding the Stellaron, doesn't seem to be hurt or effective by this yellow thing.

"The receptacle is ready. Here you go, it's your decision if you want to do it or not"

A girl and a boy appears on the screen after Silver Wolf typed into the screen, they look like twin... both have same hair color and clothes too.

Then the girl gives a screen to the woman as she touches it and places it in front of her. Elly looks at the screen and saw a boy inside just makes her confusion grow.

"Elio said this decision will bring about lots of changes". Kafka said with her usual smile, fingers type into the screen.

"He also said that it must be you who makes it"

'Who is this Elio? He can see the future?'

"There we go!". Kafka said as she type something before sending the screen back to Silver Wolf.

Elly watch as the screen become a button on the gray haired woman's screen which she press it, then suddenly a boy start to appears beside the girl as Elly's eyes widen.

'W-Wait, this place also have teleport? D-Did that boy just appears after lady Silver Wold press the button?'

The little girl thought to herself as she narrow eyes look at the gray haired man, why she feel like there won't be a good feeling after this...

The red haired lady hold the Stellaron in her hand as she walks closer to the unconscious boy, Elly raise her eyebrow... 'Don't tell me..'

"How much does he remember?"

"He'll remember you"

"Alright, time to get up"

"W-Wait!! Stop-!!!!"

Before Elly can prevent Kafka from do something to unconscious boy, the red wine haired lady just smirk and inserted the Stellaron into the boy's chest.

Elly stare in shock, that lady... just inserted that dangerous thing into that guy chest?!! Does she loses her mind?!!

Their attention now focusing on the unconscious man, he seems to be wake up as the man slowly open his eyes and looks at Kafka.

"K-Kafka?"

"Good, you remember me. Then.."

Kafka start to talk to the boy, told about how she is leaving and about he has to go in a journey meeting a lot of dangers but making friends and people to trust along the way.

"At the end of your journey, all that perplexes you and troubles you will resolved. That is the future that Elio has foreseen, do you like it?". Kafka said to the dazed boy with her half lidded eyes, makes Elly has to facepalm herself.

'Does she acknowledge that she's talking to a dazed person? Hope she still aware that..'

"You know... Do you acknowledge that you're talking to a dazed person? Are you sure he can understand what you're saying all this time?"

The red wine haired lady hears her voice before smirk in amusement, fingers grab the man cheeks and makes his attention focus on Elly.

"And the little cutie in green right there... will be your caretaker, I'm pretty sure that Elly will take a good care of you and you will do the same to her~"

"Huh?..."

Elly pauses look at Kafka, did that lady... just throw the responsibility of taking care this man to her?

"That sounded so wrong..."

"Extremely wrong, lady Kafka.."

Kafka just chuckle before poke the man's nose and makes him unconscious again.

"But it's a good choice since you're my another little helper~ He's mature enough but is basically like a newborn... And his name is Caelus by the way~"

Elly just frown, when did she agree to be little helper to this "dangerous" person? Kafka just smile and pat her head before turn attention on the gray haired woman.

"Let's go, Silver Wolf... The Astral Express will come here soon.."

After that, Kafka and Silver Wolf just leave the room... leaving the speechless Elly with Caelus lean on against the wall in unconscious.

"...Barbatos... please help me.."

————

"My eyes? Aren't they amazing with two colors?"