Some spoiler (Penacony)

In Penacony.(Reality)

"Weird, everyone do have their invitations but Caelus and Elly don't.."

Himeko mumble, the gray haired man just sigh before spoke.

"Maybe you guys can enjoy everything in Penacony...I'll be leaving now.."

"If you want to go then just go, but don't drag Elly with you. She's a human, not a tool that brings joy and happiness to everyone.."

Welt said as he look at Caelus who is holding Elly, ready to escape. Elly is always bringing people feel like they have their fun and relaxing, but sometimes she need to take break too.

As for someone came from unknown place where even Aeons don't know, she has a lot of new things and interesting stories she share.

"...." Caelus don't want to let Elly go, she is literally his second mother... but in reality, Elly just take care Caelus since Kafka throw responsibility to her face.

Second mother is just his nickname for Elly, actually Elly is the youngest member in the Astral Express.

In Penacony (Dreamscape)

"I got you, Caelus!!"

Elly said as she hold his hand, try to not let it go and use her wind glider to fly. But it's hard for her to fly with someone who is heavy than her and she doesn't have enough strength.

It's so close to the ground, if fall then they both will meet fate being hit on it... she still need to take care of him, no way she will let him fall so easily.

The citizen of Penacony look in the sky, Caelus and Elly both struggle to not fall but... they failed. They both fall into the middle of crowd.

...

"Hm?"

Caelus just open his eyes, only meet Elly being press by his back... she use herself just to stop him hit into the ground.

Her eyes swirl as she can feel her head spinning uncontrol, tremble by why he is so heavy than she thought?
————

There are some people that remind Elly back to her friends and coworker.

Kafka = Lisa

Aventurine = Kaeya

Sparkle = Hu Tao (but she is less crazier than Sparkle)

Guinaifen = Yoimiya

Hook = Klee

Fu xuan = Jean

March = Amber