Lady Kafka? Miss Lisa? Same?

"Well... little cutie, would you be kind as to move away so that we can do our thing?" The red haired lady ask her with a smile.

The little girl blink in confusion before look she looked to her left to find no one, then to her right to see no one as well. Turn head behind, Azule hair swift elegance with her move.

"...No one, are you talking about me?"

"Yes, little cutie."

"Don't bother, Kafka is weird". The girl beside Kafka said with a blank face.

'So this red wine haired lady name is Kafka, huh?'. The little girl noted on her head.

"Now now, Silver Wolf, isn't that a bit mean?"

'Silver... Wolf? Quite an unusual name..'

"Well, we have a job to do and since we are here, you will be our hostage~"

Kafka said with s smile, never look away from the little girl eyes and keep walk toward her.

"We do need a bargaining chip if Herta comes before we can do our job~"

The tips of elegant long gloved fingers rest on her chin, Kafka movement only her guard up more.

"So tell me, little cutie... are you willing to cooperate with us~?"

This lady Kafka... is weird, truly weird... weird personality... strange eyes.. and somehow smile almost look like miss Lisa.

But now she doesn't want to fight, despite this lady Kafka in front of her, filled with dangerous aura that she have never met.

"...Okay"

"Good, so little cutie. What's your name? It will be good to know name from adorable little one with unique eyes.~"

'....If I'm not wrong...why this lady way to talk sound so familiar with miss Lisa?'. She thought to herself, before take a deep sigh.

"Elly, my name is Elly.."

"Well then Elly, stay put and you won't get hurt~ Now Silver Wolf, why don't you get to work?"

Kafka said in singsong voice as she look at her comrade, finger let go Elly's chin.

"Yeah, let me just go through the data. You can also help by checking the other condoles.."

"Alright, the stage is all yours and I'll be your little helper~"

Elly look at them while take a step back, she doesn't need to involve on this... after all, these are technology she never see and never met in her life.

After this, she will find her way back Mondstadt... and ask if miss Lisa have her long lost sibling or not, this lady Kafka remind her of miss Lisa so much.

One red wine... and one purple... so confused...
...

     "My eyes? Aren't they amazing with two colors?"