Stellaron...?

"Hm~ I can't see the storage for this terminal."

Kafka said as she look at the black piece of machinery in front of her, only earing a puzzle looked from Elly.

'Storage? Terminal? What are those?'. Elly thought as she bite her bottom lips quietly, eyes narrow look at the screen. Everything is so new to her...

"This is the monitoring room so they must've deleted the files and made a ruin it... Classic."

Silver Wolf said, eyes glance at Kafka who looked at the screen, the smile on Kafka's face doesn't fading away even just one bit.

"I can see the footage of the entire Space Station from the surveillance system but not on Stellaron."

While listening to their conversation, Elly curious was capture by word "Stellaron". What is that? Is that some kind of new things she never knew or learn?

"Even if you could... that would be a trap. Herta doesn't display her connection"

'Herta? Who is she? Is she one of them?'. Elly thought, she glance at Silver Wolf sigh before look at Kafka.

"Make your way over here then, there's no point in trying to search like this"

Elly decided to leave, but before she can do that. Kafka hold her hand to stop her, the red wine haired lady just smile at her before spoke.

"You come with me, little cutie. I have to keep an eye on you"

Then she walked to Silver Wolf as she pulled the little girl with her, before stand next to the gray haired woman.

"So got a master plan? I'm all ears.."

"It's a matter of hacking the surveillance system directly."

"Aha, I see. Herta's collection aren't in the system, so anything unaffected should be our target."

Then all the screens in room start to flicker as change into same logo, it's seem like... this lady Silver Wolf has successfully hack it...if Elly isn't wrong.

All logo covered every screens, except the one on computer in the middle of the room catching the attention of the three.

"Simple, crude, but effective. Look found it."

Kafka make her way to the console, "Huh? What's this?". She said in confusion causing Silver Wolf walk to the console with Elly behind her.

"Items number 211. "Blind spot". A simple light deflecting field, it allows an object in its field to pass undetected, but if a different item ceases to be obvious then it will be revealed.."

"So, Herta hides her collection with something as simple as this?"

"The simple method is the hardest to spot, isn't that our motto"

The gray haired woman did something causing the entire room to become like something digital with a way on the front screens as the girl walked toward it, followed by Kafka and Elly behind as they stood in front of it.

The little girl's face get more tense when she saw the spot has dangerous sense now being expose, this can be her opportunity to see what things inside behind the mental wall.

But she can't help but look at the digital room again in amazing and confusing, don't blame her since this is first time she saw this.

'The room change... is this that lady power? Ability? Or "hack" as she said?'. Elly observe everything in the room, this ability is the first impression to her when she wakes up in this 'Herta Space Station'.

kafka whistle when look at the room, "Strange thing number two".

"The data suggests it's an ordinary hologram, but it has an added later"

"Let's take a look, this place won't be our grave"

"If I die, I will haunt you two till success in bring you guys down to your own grave"

Elly said with monotonous tone, the fact she stay with these two dangerous people has already triggered her knight duties button yet she doesn't know if it will be a good idea to murder them.

Especially Kafka, Elly never feel so tense about dangerous till this red wine haired lady who smile in amusement look down at her, appears in her life.

The dangerous she feel more tense, the more stronger her enemy is... they aren't from the Fatui, she believes 100% that they aren't from that organization.

"Oh my, how scared when see a little cutie in green threatens me like this~ Well, we will make sure that we survive then.."

The teasing tone from Kafka only makes Elly get tense even more, she bite her bottom lips as stay silent and walk behind them enter the room.

Then Elly felt the space around her distort as she found herself in a tunnel like thing which sent the three to a room.

She cover her eyes at the dim light shine upon it, before narrow look at it and freeze look at... this cube thing? This little cube thing is has dangerous sense in it...?

In the middle of the room, a gold colored cube like thing which seemed to be protected by a shield. It looks small... she excepted that dangerous sense she feel will be some kind of big robot... or monster.

"...Stellaron..."

Elly whisper to herself as she look at it in awe, still her guard is up. This is... a stellaron?

   "My eyes? Aren't they amazing with two colors?"