Meet the duo from Express.

"Weren't their coordinates sent out from the space station?"

"They're here and alive. Do they look like a mannequin to you?"

"Weak heartbeat and pulse... March, you better do CPR.."

"Huh? Hehe... I—I've never done it before! Dan Heng, you do it!"

'Who are they?'. That was Caelus think when he start to wake up, eyes slowly lift as he raise his head, only meet Dan Heng slowly close to his face.

"Wait— Stop it!"

March quickly push Dan Heng's face away, a smile crack in the girl face as she feels relief about Caelus is still fine.

"They're awake!"

Caelus growl a little as he hold his head, the situation earlier have makes him got headaches. He shake his head slowly, but that doesn't make his headache better.

"Are you all right? Can you hear me? Do you remember your name?"

"I... don't remember a thing.."

"Aw, this isn't good... Can you try harder? I'm sure you can at least remember your name.."

The gray haired man try remember everything earlier, the moment when Kafka push the Stellaron inside him and told him about the journey he will face.

And the last time he went unconscious again, he remembered Kafka words and the little girl in green.. Elly will be his caretaker?

"...Caelus... My name is Caelus..."

"Caelus? Nice to meet you. My name is Dan Heng, and this is March 7th"

Dan Heng introduced himself, before looks at March who is smiling with closed eyes.

"This space station was just attacked by the Antimatter Legion. We came to help with the rescue at the request of Lead Researcher Asta."

"...Where should I go?"

Caelus said with dazed eyes, his memories are so blury... he only rememberer about the situation earlier, the gray haired man can't remember anything beside from that.

"Back to the master control zone. Asta and the other researchers have gathered there."

Dan Heng said calmly with his hands crossed, before March interrupted him.

"Plus that's where we parked the Astral Express! Don't you worry, we'll protect you from the monsters  and clear up this mess!"

March said cheerfully as she put her hands on hip, feel proud since she can protect someone... not that little girl she met earlier.

There's something about that little girl in green... it's weird, March aware that that girl is young but somehow.. she can feels that little girl take care everything around her... easily?

"You and March go back together"

"Arlan from the Security Department lost contact in the vicinity. I need to find him first."

Then after that, Dan Heng turn around and leave March and Caelus alone.

"Caelus, you should take this."