Rainy day

There lived a girl named Fathima.
It was her first day for Collage. She was getting ready to go to collage.
Her mom told "Fathima, it's raining heavily, it would be better if you take a day off, dear."
"Mom, it's my first day, please, I'm going. Don't worry mom, I'm a grown up, i'll take care of myself" said Fathima walking out.
Her mom smiled at her and said "goodbye! Dear! Have a good day and don't forget to make friends." She smiled and left home In a hurry because it was already past 6.

[at the School.....]

while Fathima was running towards the class, a group of senior girls dragged her to the corner and bullied her.
"Who are you!?" she exclaimed.
"You don'worth to know us," said a girl from the girl smirking.
She got scared and screamed for help, but no one came to help her. Suddenly, Someone behind Fathima, In a deep voice, disguised in a black dress, came towards the group of senior girls, carrying a rod in her hand. She did not say anything to the girls and started fighting with them. After the fight the girl introduced herself.
"Hey, I'm Maryam, I'm from computer science department." said the girl. She held Fathima's hand and left.

[on the terrace......]

"Umm, why are disguised in all black?"asked Fathima.
"Well, no one knows me" she said chuckling.
"Hey, I mean Maryam, can we be friends?" asked Fathima. Maryam smiled and left. Fathima jumped in joy and also left the terrace. In between their conversation, they did not notice someone from behind hearing their Conversations, taking photos, and posting them in the school corner with a hashtag "a date during school hours."The girl smiled in terror and left the terrace immediately before someone could notice her doing malpractice. As she was about to leave, Ismael took her phone from behind and deleted the photo from the school corner.
"Well, that's a wrong information," said Ismael.
He threw her phone in the pond, and gave her a warning not to do any malpractice during school hours and left the terrace.

[on the classroom......]

Fathima came to the class, and left a good impression on everyone. After introducing herself to the class, she smiled and went to her desk. The deskmate near her is a girl, who doesn't study and skips classes Every day. Fathima asked whether it was comfortable for the girl if she could sit near her. She rejected her request and left the class through the back gate. Fathima felt a bit sad when the girl turned down her request, but instead, she didn't show her sadness outside and smiled to herself and listened to the class.

Maryam, who was standing behind the door, smiled and left.

If you want this story to continue , you can say some ideas in the comments and make sure you follow me for upcoming parts.💜📚