I have no idea

Hamza got scared and carried Fathima to her house. While Ismael was staring at the dead professor. The teachers were all scared and they immediately called the ambulance.
"Please call the police!" exclaimed Ismael. No one replied to him. Suddenly, the collage principal came and said not to call the police unless the problems got big.
Ismael got angry and left the collage.

[in the house]
Ismael shut the door In anger and went to his room. Maryam was confused.
"May I come in?" asked Maryam slowly opening the door. Ismael nodded quietly.
"It's okay, don't worry" said Maryam, patting him.
"If we don't worry or solve it, the problem, will grow more bigger and bigger." said Ismael looking into her eyes. Maryam smiled at him, held his both hands tightly.
"Don't worry, you have me. Now sleep, alright?" she asked and he nodded.
She switched off the lights in his room and left to sleep in her room.

[In the secret agency]
At 10:30 pm......

"Issac, I want you to clear all the evidence of that teacher," said Lia.
"Alright, But, you shouldn't talk about this in the collage to your friends," said Issac.
"Of course, I won't, and you don't have to worry because I don't have any friends," said Lia.
"It's okay," said Issac and hugged her warmly until she cried. Lia asked Issac to keep an eye on Fathima when she isn't around. Issac nodded and before leaving the agency, he asked Lia what is the agency name.
Lia smiled and said it is declared as:
"S3 Agency"
💜📚