Gun practice

it was early in the morning when Beth came into my room and woke me up saying that it was time to go to practice. I got up from my bed and yawned before I had gone with Beth outside to see a few people already practicing their stance. We walked over and Rick he had went over some safety rules and gave us a handgun to start off with, but I wasn't going to practice but Beth made me. Me and Beth stood by each other and tried helping each other with are stance which wasn't going so well as me and her we never really shot things or even killed, we did most of the cooking and chores.

We laughed at each other until Carl walked over. "You know you're standing way wrong". he said grabbing my arm and putting it in the right place, he walked behind me, and I felt his foot go right between my feet and him gently put his hands onto my waist. I felt as I got hot, and I was bit tensed, and I had a weird feeling in my stomach.

He moved my waist a bit and I was against him; I could feel his body heat radiating off of him. I was bit shocked, but I felt his feet kick my feet to the side a bit. as repositioned me right. I felt his hands slide off of my hips. 

"There you go". he said eyeing me down.

"Thank you ". I was red and a bit shocked still of what happened, and I felt bit intimated as he was staring me down.

He gave me a smile before walking off towards some others to help them. I tried to shake off what just happened, but I couldn't help but think of it, as it replayed in my head.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~after a few hours~

I went to my cell block and went to my room before sitting down on my bed trying to process his hand placement. I don't know why I couldn't keep it out of my head, but I just shook it off. I got on some different clothes that would be comfier for me.

I heard some footsteps walking to my room as I looked over, I saw Carl walk over with Judith.

"Can you watch her I have things to do". he looked at me while holding Judith in his arms.

"I was going to go do some chores, but I can watch her". I said standing as I grabbed Judith from his arms.

He gave me a nod as he walked out of my room.

I rocked Judith for a while until she was sound asleep in my arms, I gently laid down on the bed with her and I made sure she would fall asleep. I laid there for a few minutes before I had fallen asleep by accident. 

I had woken up to Carl waking me up. 

"Wake up Enid". he said tapping my shoulder.

I opened my eyes slowly as I looked up at him, as I still had Judith in my hands as she was still sound asleep.

"Sorry I fell asleep". I said with a yawn. "It's okay I was just going to come get Judith, But I don't think we should wake her if she's asleep".

I gave him a nod as I stood up from the bed, I sat on the floor so that Judith could sleep well. I wasn't expecting carl to sit beside me. I looked over at him as I noticed him looking at Judith.

"You must love your sister". I gave him a soft smile. "Well, she's the last thing I have of my mom". he looked at me with a buildup of tears in his eyes. "OH, I'm sorry for asking".  She said fidgeting with her fingers as I felt bad. "it's okay, you didn't know". he said as some tears rolled down his face. I don't know what came to me, but I quickly wrapped my arms around him and gave him a nice tight hug for comfort, I felt him lean into me as I put my hands onto his back and gently rubbed his back. I felt his sadness as he sobbed in my arms. "it's okay Carl I bet she's watching over you every second and is so proud of you". I tried to comfort him the best I could, he pulled away from my grasp and gave me a nod. "Thank you". 

I gave him a nod before I could speak Judith woke up with a cry, so I got up and picked her up. I gently rocked her back and forth to calm her before handing her over to Carl. "Well goodnight". He said as he walked out of my cell block.

I sat back onto my bed and laid back onto the bed thinking about carl which was weird that I couldnt stop thinking about him but I was just probably just tired, so I rolled over and went to bed.