The girl

As it became morning, I heard a lot of ruckuses and yelling so I opened my eyes and had saw the bright light shine into my eyes which that hurt my eyes a bit, but I rushed over to the yelling. I saw a few arguing with Rick, but I noticed a girl on the floor she had Katana by her on the floor. The girl looked knocked out. I was confused on what was happening.

"Who is this". I looked over at Rick and Daryl as they stopped arguing and looked at me.

"We don't Know she showed up at the fence with a bag of stuff". They gave me a angry glare as I asked where the bag was, they pointed so I grabbed the bag and unzipped it as it had baby stuff in it.

"It has baby stuff in it". I said vey shocked as I pulled out some baby stuff. "Why would she have baby stuff with her" he said confused.

He walked over to the girl and asked Carl to give him his water, so he did, and he sprinkled it on the girl and the girl sprung up and tried to reach for her katana, but Rick kicked it away towards me. I picked it up and held it close.

"Who are you". Rick asked in a mean manor.

She just looked at him angry. "Why did you have baby stuff". he asked in a yell.

"I saw your friends get taken and I overheard about this place, so I came to take you stuff and tell you". she glared him down. I spoke up "it must be Lucas and Glenn". I said worried as my brother could be in danger right now. "Who took them". I was very worried I didn't want to lose my brother. 

"His name was Merle, and I know where he took them". I looked at her concerned."where tell me now". I said in a eager voice.

Rick grabbed me and pulled me aside,"Enid we can't trust her, we barley know her". I tilted my head as I was bit shocked by him as my brother could be in danger."well my brother could be in danger and she's the only person who knows where they have him, and plus Maggies husband is out there too" I was quite angry as I couldn't believe him and how selfish he was, my family was on the line here and I wasn't gonna lose him now.

He gave me a nod"fine we trust her for now". I gave him a nod before going back to her."so can you take a group there to find them". She gave me a nod before I walked over to her and handed her katana to her.

Daryl and rick grabbed a few people before they headed out with her and I stayed back worried sick, my stomach was turning and I felt as if I was gonna throw up.I sat on my bed fidgeting with my fingers, I just hope nothing has happened to him. I couldn't help but feel a well of tears in my eyes form. 

I turned to see Carl walking over with Beth. Beth came in and quickly pulled me into a tight hug as I needed a big hug. I felt her rub my back for comfort as I cried into her arms. I was so tempted to go out there and find him myself but I had to stay strong for my brother so I pulled away from Beth and wiped my tears."thank you Beth". I gave her slight smile as I was still upset. I looked over at Carl as he was leaned up against the wall. 

Maggie had called for Beth to come to her, I watched Beth roll her eyes but went to her sister annoyed anyways. I sat back down on the bed as I spaced off. I felt someone sit down on the bed as it caused me to stop spacing off as I looked over and saw Carl by me now.

"He's going to be okay Enid stop worrying". I looked at him a bit mad but not really.

"How am I supposed to not worry he's my last family I have". I looked away from him and rolled my eyes as he had pissed me off.

"I'm Sorry okay but he's very strong and can take care of himself". I looked at him and shook my head.

"Fine okay I bet he's fine but If someone did lay a finger on him I wont hesitate to find out who did".  I said as I was  very mad at this and didn't want my brother hurt, Carl gave me a nod and grabbed my hand and moved it from my other hand."also stop picking at your hand". I looked down at my hand as I noticed I played with it to much as it was raw now and was bleeding. I gave  Carl a nod,  he then grabbed my finger and looked at it before getting up and grabbing a small cloth. 

"Give me your hand". I looked up at him and gave him my hand as he began to clean my finger, I winced in pain as it was pretty raw but I was going to be fine as it was a simple cut. But I don't understand why Carl is helping me clean a simple cut. As he finished I pulled my hand away."well thank you". He gave me a nod."well i'ma go take care of Judith".  I watched as he walked out of my cell.

I laid back onto my bed and sighed before I had decided I would take a simple nap to try and forget everything.