Part 1

"Alright stand by on set everyone!" 

Olympic athlete Mark Lee was sat in a studio, his face was being illuminated by bright lights all around him as he faced a camera with lots of people staring at him.

He felt nervous and particularly hot as he had never done anything like this before but also because the lights were directly above him. His eyes wandered around the studio, trying to find something or someone to help him calm his nerves.

His eyes suddenly stopped on a somewhat familiar face. Was his eyes deceiving him? Maybe it was just the overwhelming feeling of being in the studio but he was he really seeing his middle and high school friend?

No. It can't be her. She's still in Canada the last time he checked and if she was in fact coming to or already in Seoul, wouldn't she have contacted him to meet up?

"Is everything set for a take?" 

"Yes sir, we are ready"

"And here we go, quiet on set!"

"So Mark, please introduce yourself"

And soon, the bright red light shone brightly on the camera as the whole studio went silent, everyone's eyes on him.

His eyes weren't deceiving him. It was her and he knew it, but why is she here now?

"Hello my name is Mark Lee and I'm- Park Eunkyung?!"

"Cut!"

"Is everything ok Mark?" asked the director, quickly moving to Mark's side "you seem distracted"

"I am so sorry" said Mark, apologetically bowing "I promise I won't mess it up again"

"Its fine" sighed the director "everyone gets nervous on a first take. Just have a break and don't forget to take a deep breath"

"Lets take five everyone"

"Thank you" said Mark, still feeling guilty as he saw the crew walk around "great going Mark"

"To be honest i think that went great" Mark turned to the voice, a smile appearing on his face as he saw his long lost friend.

"Eunkyung?! What are you doing here?" exclaimed Mark, rushing towards the woman "how are you?"

"I've been great" chuckled Eunkyung "i recently became single after my finace ran away with someone else but i got offered a job here and i couldn't resist"

"I see you're a famous olympian now"

"I wouldn't say famous" said Mark "i just enjoy doing my sport"

"Uh huh" teased Eunkyung "well talk about that to the camera. I could tell you were nervous, even before you spotted me"

"Its just that I've never done anything like this before" sighed Mark "i don't know what to do"

"Just be yourself" said Eunkyung "and act as its just you and your friends talking"

"And as an added bonus, i can stand behind the camera if it helps you feel more comfortable"

"Oh please" said Mark "that would be the best"

"Of course Markie" chuckled Eunkyung "i glad you're doing well. I've really missed you"

"I've missed you too" sighed Mark "could we exchange numbers? I don't want to stay out of touch"

"Definitely" said Eunkyung "we should probably get back to work now"

"But maybe afterwards we can go for a coffee and cake if you'd like?"

"I'd like that alot"