Part 10

"So you two got together on the same day?" exclaimed Eunkyung "aw that's so sweet"

"I hope my get together story is as adorable as yours"

"I'm sure it will be" grinned Winter, sharing a look with Ningning "i just know it"

"Hey, can you guys help us?" asked Chenle, standing by the table "we're overrun right now"

Jaemin stood up, following his friends but Chenle stopped him.

"Minnie, you need to rest. I don't want your hand to be more injured"

"But you need alot of help" said Jaemin "i promise I'll just write the orders"

"Fine" sighed Chenle, "why don't you take table twelves order?"

"Okay" said Jaemin, as Chenle handed him a notepad and apron "here we go"

"Hello, can i hel-"

"We have been waiting for like an hour for you to take our plates" scoffed the woman "thats just disrespectful"

"Oh i can get one of my colleagues to-"

"No thanks" interrupted the woman, dropping the heavy plates into Jaemin's hands "here you go"

"Wait, i can-"

"Good god this restaurant is awful" the woman glared at Jaemin "go on then"

"Oh here are our plates too" said a lady on another table "the service here is terrible"

"Hey guys!"

"Babe, what are you-"

Jaemin tried to put the plates on a table, only for them to slip and smash on the table. Jaemin's hand getting cut in the process as he tried to save the plates.

"Ow!"

"Angel, are you ok?" exclaimed Donghyuck, running over to his boyfriend "oh my god, you're bleeding"

"Mark, can i use your car?"

"But you can't drive hyuck" said Mark "what are you thinking?"

"I can drive him" said Eunkyung, grabbing Mark's keys "you should stay here and help"

"I mean i could drive them consider-"

"We'll come too" said Jisung, grabbing Sungchan's arm "come on lets go!"

"What's going on?" asked Jeno, as he watched his boyfriend run away

"This is not good" sighed Chenle, as he glared at the customers "and those customers should leave"

"Why are you here?" asked NingNing, frowning at their lovers "shouldn't you be at training?"

"Well we wanted to see how our darlings were doing" teased Renjun, kissing Chenle's forehead "What's wrong with that?"

"Its not that we don't want you here but" said Winter, crossing her arms "you snuck out didn't you?"

"Yup" said Mark, sitting down in a booth "i love our coaches and all but they scare the hell out of us"

"Ditto" chuckled Chenle

-------------------------------------------

"Ok what should we do?" exclaimed Jisung, as he and Sungchan sat beside Jaemin "should we lie?"

"No way" said Sungchan "its obvious that he's had stitches before"