Part 9

Jaemin and Eunkyung were sitting in the friend's own restaurant, at their friends were working around them, helping the customers. Jaemin would have been helping but due to the doctor and his friend's orders, he was made to rest because he couldn't carry heavy things.

"I couldn't sleep last night I was so excited" sighed Eunkyung "I can't wait to hear their stories"

"I know right" said Jaemin "I know I've heard it many times but I still want to know"

"Ok we snuck away from the others" said Ningning, as they sat down at the table "we bought some time"

"Yes please!!" begged Eunkyung, as the two ladies put plates of food on the table "I am so excited"

"Alright then" laughed Winter, leaning on the table "Our stories are kind of intertwined"

Flashback (Winrina)

"Happy valentines day!!"

"I hate valentines day" sighed Winter, as she leaned on the counter of the reception desk "it just reminds me of how single I am"

Her eyes wandered around as she saw couples hold hands and or kiss in the lobby. The lobby was decorated with love hearts, bouquet of flowers and a drawing of cupid.

"A delivery for miss Winter?"

Winter raised her hand as the delivery man moved closer to her, handing the bouquet of flowers and a card to her.

"Who sent those?" asked Ningning, as she tried to take the delivery from Winter "do you have a partner?"

"No....." sighed Winter, opening the card "It could be a mistake"

"I doubt that" scoffed Ningning "go on read the card"

"Hi Winter,

 I just wanted to say I hope you have a lovely valentines day! You always look beautiful in anything you wear. I wanted to express my feelings on the most romantic day of the year, however you do not have to reply to my feelings, I am of course a very respectable person who will not force you to do anything you don't want to.

Love from

K xx"

"Who is K?"

"I have no idea" sighed Winter, frowning "I can't believe someone has a crush on me"

"What do you mean?!" exclaimed Ningning "you are really pretty, of course someone likes you"

"We should find out who it is" 

"We will never because its probably a prank" said Winter "now get back to work"

"Oh come on" sighed Ningning "we work in the olympic swimming building, there are only athletes and they're always busy so we have nothing to do"

"Actually we have a lot to do" said Winter, rolling her eyes "there are many compl-"

"So about your secret admirer" started Ningning "do you think its one of the athletes?"

"Why would an athlete has a crush on me?" said Winter, as she typed on the computer "now can we get to work?"

"Ooh maybe I should try and find all the names starting with K" said Ningning "that'll be a challenge"

"Ningning, don't you dare" said Winter, rolling her eyes at Ningning "please just work"

"Fine" said Ningning, secretly still searching "I'll still do it, she can't tell me no"

"What if it's a guy?"

"Is it not obvious that I'm a lesbian?" asked Winter "I guess now I kinda want to find out who it is"

"Exactly!!!"

"Oh hi Karina!" called Winter, as the athlete walked towards the desk "how was practice?"

"It was ok" chuckled Karina "my fellow couple athletes kept flirting but other than that, it was fine"

"Oh I'm sorry" said Winter "I'm sure you'll find someone"

"Thanks Win" giggled Karina, as Giselle came walking up behind her "hey Gi"

"Hi guys" greeted Giselle, giving the receptionist's a smile "Oh Karina, I see you got a bouquet of flowers, do you have a partner?"

"No, sadly" sighed Winter "I thought it was a mistake or something"

"What?" said Karina, frowning "I'm sure it's not a mistake"

"Why are you jea-" started Giselle, as Karina put her hand over her mouth "oh alright then"

"We're trying to find out who it is" said Ningning "I'm searching names which starts with K"

Giselle turned to Karina, a shocked look on her face. "It's you?!"

"Shut up" hissed Karina, hitting Giselle's arm "anyway, are you having a nice valenti-"

"You're the one who sent it?" asked Winter, her eyes widening as her cheeks turned red "Rina?"

"Um.." stuttered Karina, her cheeks turning just as red as Winter's "I-i"

"Alright, why don't we go and give them space?" asked Giselle, juestering to Ningning "see you later"

"So...." said Winter "what now?"

"Can we go to the cafe to talk?" asked Karina "I'm sorry if I made things uncomfortable between us"

"You didn't" exclaimed Winter, "id like to"