Part 3

"Mark!!" Chenle burst into the cafe as Mark and Eunkyung turned towards him, Mark having an embarrassed look on his face.

"So it is true"

"Hey Chenle, way to make an entrance" chuckled Mark, as Eunkyung giggled at Mark's embarrassment 

"Yeah yeah" said Chenle "aren't you going to introduce your friend?"

"Excited are we?" sighed Mark "please calm down first"

"Oh whatever" scoffed Chenle "Junnie told me everything so I have a right to be"

"Well this is my-" 

"I'm Park Eunkyung" interrupted Eunkyung "its a pleasure to meet you Chenle"

"Zhong Chenle" said Chenle, holding his hand out "how long have you two known each other?"

"Since high school" chuckled Mark "we unfortunately lost contact when I moved to Korea for training"

"You didn't ask for her contact details?!" Chenle turned to the voice, a grin on his face as the newcomer kissed his forehead before sitting down at the table. "what kind of friend are you?"

"Excuse me I did" scoffed Mark "I accidentally broke my phone and lost all of my contacts"

"Which is why you should have written them down" sighed Eunkyung "no wonder the messages weren't going through"

"Well I have your number now" said Mark "so I'll be more careful this time"

"Can I have your number too?" asked Chenle "I'd love you to meet our other friends"

"and also in case Mark loses his contacts again"

"Of course" chuckled Eunkyung, taking her phone out "nice to meet you as well-"

"Huang Renjun" said Renjun, giving Eunkyung a big smile "I'm in the olympic swimming team with Mark"

"And I'm dating lele"

"Aw how adorable" exclaimed Eunkyung "my fiancée ran away with another woman"

"What?!" yelled Chenle "where is he?! I will hit him with my baseball bat"

"You have a baseball bat babe?" asked Renjun, as he wrapped his arm around Chenle's shoulder 

"I've had it ever since someone broke into my room" sighed Chenle "and that person would be Park Jisung"

"You wouldn't hit him with a baseball bat" said Mark "Jaemin would hit you back"

"Anyway Eunkyung" said Chenle, turning to Eunkyung "me and the others are such experts"

Mark and Renjun chuckled at the other's statement as Chenle glared at them in response "I mean, we could set you up with our handsome neighbours"

"What about your handsome neighbours?" exclaimed Renjun, a jealous look on his face as he looked at Chenle "since when do you talk to them?"

"We talk to them all the time" teased Chenle "they give us snacks and meals"

"They're in our groupchat"

"What groupchat?" asked Renjun, raising an eyebrow "am I in it?"

"No its our private gc" said Chenle "partners only"

"So Eunkyung, what's your ideal type?"

"Lele-"

Eunkyung chuckled as the couple bickered teasingly "I don't think I have one"

"What?!" exclaimed Chenle "everyone has a type! mine is Junnie but that's cause he's my boyfriend"

"What was your type before you started dating?" asked Eunkyung, as she took a sip of her mocha 

"Hm let me think" said Chenle, looking into the distance as he thought "someone who is kind, creative and has good manners"

"That does overlay with my type I guess" said Eunkyung "definitely someone who is kind, has good manners, caring and tall"

"Ok so I might have some ideas" said Chenle, taking his phone out "don't worry Eunkyung, I will help you"

"Chenle, just because you have a boyfriend" sighed Mark "it doesn't mean you are an expert"

"Tell that to university Chenle" said Chenle "I brought so many people together, they called me cupid"

"I'm quite intrigued now" said Eunkyung "I can't wait to meet your other friends"

"You'll be meeting half of them this week" said Renjun "they're part of the swimming team you're interviewing"

"Oh really!" exclaimed Eunkyung "how did all of you become friends?"

"We met on the first day as a team" chuckled Mark "we bonded very quickly after that"

"I look forward to hearing all about it soon" laughed Eunkyung "you'll probably get bored of me since you'll be seeing me a lot"

"I'm coming to film you at the olympics"

"You're coming to the olympics?!" exclaimed Renjun "Oh that's great! right Markie?"

"You'll be able to spend more time together"

"What are you insinuating?" asked Mark, glaring at Renjun who had a massive grin on his face "we'll all be spending time together"

"That's if your coaches will let us go" sighed Chenle "they'd rather have us a million miles away from you lot"

"Who thinks that?" asked Eunkyung, as Mark and Renjun had their own conversation "is everything ok?"

"You'll find out about it soon enough" whispered Chenle "believe me, we have a lot to say"

"So, when is the next meet up?" asked Renjun, as Chenle leaned on his shoulder "I'd have to prepare myself for the chaos"

"Hey, we're not that bad!"