Part 12

"So what was Eunkyung saying earlier?" asked Renjun, as the golden gals looked nervous "something about you guys being impatient?"

"That was Eunkyung being dramatic" said Sungchan "it was nothing"

"Oh really?" teased Shotaro "cause it didn't look like it"

"Alright be quiet before we cancel the party" said Chenle "and i mean it"

"Wait you organised a birthday party for me?" exclaimed Mark, his eyes sparkling happily "omg you guys shouldn't have!"

"What did you think the party was for?" asked Jaemin "it literally says happy birthday"

"Oh i'm sorry for not noticing earlier" said Mark "i was distracted by you guys"

"That's no excuse sir" said Ningning "it doesn't matter anymore"

"Were you two actually crying though?" asked Donghyuck, his eyes on Jaemin "you don't look like it"

"We said it so you would notice the gc" said Jisung "we wouldn't cry over guys"

"That's not what you said in the groupchat" teased Eunkyung "or should I read it out?"

"Especially the part where you said you were single"

"Eunkyung, that is confidential" said Winter, glaring at Eunkyung "you wouldn't dare"

"Hmmm" teased Eunkyung "i'm just kidding, i wouldn't do that to you babes"

"So let's par-"

"Wait i wanna know more about this groupchat" said Karina, as the others nodded eagerly "please tell us everything"

"What happens in the groupchat" said Chenle "stays in the groupchat"

"Interesting" said Mark "what do you know Eunnie"

"I love you and all Markie" started Eunkyung, not noticing Jaemin and Chenle exchanged teasing looks "but i will not say anything"

"Alright but we'll find out one way or another" teased Jeno "but now lets start partying cause that alcohol looks like it needs drinking"

"Yess" exclaimed Jaemin, jumping up from the sofa towards the kitchen "but wait don't you have training tomorrow?"

"Oh who cares" said Mark "our coaches are assholes and we want to have fun for once in our lives"

"And we will make sure that our coaches won't threaten you anymore. That's a promise"

"Aww Markie" said Jaemin "how on earth are you single?"

"Like who wouldn't want to date you? You're such a sweetheart"

"Thanks Minnie" teased Mark "you're making me blush and not in the romantic way cause Donghyuck would hit me"

"He won't" assures Jaemin "he loves you too much"

"Are you talking about yourself?" said Renjun "or are you three dating without our knowledge"

"No, he's not my type" laughed Jaemin "and I'm very happy with Hyuckie"

"But i can help you find someone"

"No that's my line bitch!" yelled Chenle "i literally got you and Donghyuck together"

"Oh so you played into the new world cause you knew we'd dance to it?" asked Jaemin

"Well no" said Chenle "but i helped organised the party"

"Ok no partying is happening cause we're arguing. Minnie, bring the alcohol!"

"Already on it" called Jaemin, bringing the champagne in "here we go!"

"Oo wait, i almost forgot the cake"

"You bought or made a cake?" asked Jeno, looking at Jaemin as he ran back into the kitchen

"I made a cake" said Jaemin, walking back into the kitchen "look! I piped Mark on it"

"Oh wow" said Mark "that actually looks like me"

"What? you thought it would be badly drawn" asked Jaemin, a pout on his face "you have not alot of confidence in me"

"No angel" said Donghyuck, hugging Jaemin as he glared at Mark "he loves it! You are so talented"

"Well thank you" said Jaemin, placing candles on his cake "alright, let's all sing!"

"Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear Markie,

Happy birthday to you!!"

"Make a wish!!" squealed Jaemin, clapping his hands excitedly "i love birthdays"

"Oooh should we do presents now?!"

"I'll go first!"

"No i will!!"

"No me!!"

"No it will be me!!"

"You will all get a chance" said Jeno "please calm down"

"No way" said Winter "whoever goes first sets the bar for the rest of the presents"

"That's not true" said Giselle "he will love every gift equally"

"No offence Giselle but that's not true" said Ningning "Mark can't lie"

"No, i will love all of them equally" said Mark "don't listen to them"

"Tell that to the book i gave you two years ago" scoffed Jeno "your face told me everything"

"Lying hurts me" said Mark "it is physically impossible"

"Here's my present!" said Jaemin, handing his present to Mark "i hope you like it"

"Wait thats not fair!"

"Ooh he's sneaky"