Adam Black - Challenge Two

User: Ej21vf

I stand at the door of the auditorium while everyone floods in. Picking the auditorium was stupid because there tunnels leading all around the building. I walk in heading to a chair waiting for the assembly to start. once everyone gets into the building the doors close and lock by police and security guards. I see the principal run into the tunnels after a few people. I get up and try to find the bathrooms. I sigh realizing that the bathrooms are in the hallway but in order to get there the doors have to be unlocked. I reach for my phone inside my pocket and a wave a panic comes over me . where is my phone. I think to myself crap I forgot it in my room! I get up and try to find someone to talk to when the lights start to flicker. A sound of popping happens as the lights circuit must of blew out. Someone screams "Help me! They're trying to kill me!! Please! Help!" The sound comes from the tunnels. I used to be in acting so I know exactly where the tunnels lead to and where the safest place is inside the tunnels. The corner is the safest place inside the auditorium because first you in a tiny ball in a tiny space inside a gigantic room. Another scream this time its from a guy on top of the stage. I put my body up against the wall traveling in a certain direction, it doesn't matter which way only if I get there or not. I find the corner and get down in a ball shape. " Someone help me! ther-" A girl cuts off as I hear her Body fall somewhere close to me. A hand grabs my shoulder I scream and run pushing them out of my way. I find myself inside the tunnels, the tunnels are dark and dank I hear hurried footsteps in the opposite direction. Another scream another death. I continue to run through the tunnels reaching the dressing room. I go inside closing the door I go to the light switch flicking it trying to see if it would work. No hope, the doorknob jingles I jump where the door would open. I go absolutely dead silent I make no movement as well. The person walks around and then leaves. I think I'm going to stay her for a little bit.