Ch8 - Yikes. We're Gonna Need a Hand... (Or Two)

A/n: Buckle up y'all this is a big chapter. There's approximately 7,000+ words in this one here. Think of it as an apology for my long absence lol. Just a small heads up, this chapter might have a little bit of gore(?) closer to the end at least. 

I'd say past the half way of the chapter, is when Y/n's side-story will start. So I hope you enjoy!

Your POV

After much complaining from your end, trying to avoid other interactions with your fellow classmates, and changing into your hero costume, you were left to ponder what you wanted to eat when you got home. (F/f) sounded good, but you had that not too long ago, and your parents are probably going to mention that you've been eating it too much. Though, they can't say anything if you're the one making it!

You pulled your hero top over your head, sighing at some of the altercations that were made against your will. 

Your costume top consisted of a black, turtle neck tank top. Over that was a dark gray capelet, its length reaching to the bottom half of your ribs. It wasn't long to the point it'd get in the way, nor was it too short to be a useless accessory. You weren't sure why those department people added the capelet, the only upside to it was the pockets, and it also kept you kind of warm. The bottom half of your costume was just loose-fitting, dark green cargo pants. On your belt, was a knife holder that held a decently sized knife for easy cutting and stabbing. Not only that but on your belt were some other useful appliances to get you out of trouble if you were truly in a pinch. 

You also have your trusty Tylenol because, Great Seven forbid, you ever get stuck with some stupid ass people. 

Your shoes were plain, nothing special except for the necessary padding for jumping off of high places. To be fair though, you're probably going to lose your shoes a lot, should you ever need to get into a fight. 

You weren't quite sure what to do for your costume, you doubted there would be anything convenient for your Quirk usage. Looking around at your classmates, it seemed they all had a good idea of what to accompany their Quirk with, or just a blueprint, appearance-wise, for their costumes. You pinched the bridge of your nose, exhaling steadily as you kept your eyes shut, 'You're fine, you're fine, you're fine.' 

Seeing all your classmates all gathered up, made you realize how many there were of you all. It made you anxious, especially since you don't know them (cough--You don't want to get to know them because you're too anxious--cough). This school-encounter thing reminded you of junior high, now. 

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies." All Might was commentating on your class' entry. Your mind tuning the teacher out as you kept your head down, slumping forward. 

Your mood, however, turned exactly into a 180 when you noticed Izuku's costume and its resemblance to All Might's hair. 

All Might seemed to notice as well. The man turned his head to the side, one hand covering his mouth as his body began trembling, trying to refrain from erupting into laughter. 

You chuckled, and turned your attention away as Izuku seemed to know that you know that All Might knows. 

Izuku, underneath the mask-part of his costume, started turning red as he flailed his hands around, trying to explain and deflect your possible teasings. Instead, Uraraka complimented Izuku's costume, which resulted in the boy to also panic more. 

You smiled slightly, hearing Uraraka and Izuku's light banter with one another.

"Yo, L/n! Your costume is looking super manly!" The redhead from yesterday, Kirishima, had approached you, arm raised in a casual greeting.