Ch13 - I Do This For Love

Hi everyone, I'm back! Finals are done, so I'm on summer break. I'll be taking a few online courses, and a job, so I might be a little busy. Hopefully though, it won't take up too much of my writing time. 

Your POV

'Cream puff party. Cream puff party...' You chanted in your head, taking long strides as you walk through the street. Your steps were in sync with your thought process, and the people you passed questioned why you were walking so weirdly. 

You held the dessert in your hands with a giddy grin on your face at the half-eaten treat in front of you. The custard was oozing out of the pastry, causing you to take a panicked bite. You still hummed in satisfaction at the taste of the flavorful dessert. 

 Creampuffs for breakfast isn't the healthiest option out there, but it's still something that would fill your stomach. Besides, no one can stop you. When it comes to you and your food, there's nothing that can get between you and your beloved. 

~~~

You were back at school. All depressed 'n shit because... you're in school. Why wouldn't you be? It was a very simple reason. Very straightforward too. There isn't any reason that would explain why you'd be happy to be here. 1) You were forced. And 2) You're not being paid. Number 2 could've easily made you 10x more happier even if number 1 was the leading cause of your suffering. 

Chatter was passing through the class as they all talked about the events that happened. Hagakure commented how the class were briefly able to appear on-screen. You weren't, unfortunately. You were pretty much dead. 

"But man, all the TV stations were making a big deal about it." 

"I was surprised." 

"Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked." Jirou reasons sighing. It was an obvious explanation. Surely they had some idea.

"Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did." Sero comments, hunching over his desk, his arms resting beneath his chin. 

"Stop that, Sero! Just thinking about it is making me wet myself--" Mineta cries out, flailing his arms. 

"Shut up! Be quiet, scum!" Bakugou yells at him, turning his head to angrily glare at the grape-head. 

"But man, All Might was great. He pushed back those crazy strong villains." Sato says, throwing punches to the air. 

"Yes, his strength is worth wondering at." Tokoyami responds, closing his eyes as he tilts his head downward in thought. 

"But did you guys see those weird-monster-things? The ones that defended Aizawa and the students, even?" Tsu comments, peering at the faces of her classmates with a curious expression. She wondered if anyone had any idea of who caused it or who those 'monsters' were. 

Mineta suddenly started wailing as his hands went up to grip his head, "You're right! Do you think any of the heroes have any ideas as to what they were?! Or why they were there?!" 

"I mean, yeah. You don't see those type of things very often, even if we live in a superhuman society." Kirishima laughs, leaning back in his chair, "Of course we'd question its origins. Though, I don't know the chances of the pros telling us the information about those monsters. We can always ask, but I doubt they'd be willing to tell us."

"They'd have to at least tell us what they were!" Mineta shouts, still squealing in the background whilst having a breakdown, "Those things were terrifying! I don't want to encounter them ever again!"