The way back P1

*Theme song plays*

Wu and Misako are together on a flying thing.

Kai speeds past them using Airjitzu and pauses doing a kick. His name appeared.

The camera fly's through some clouds to show Cole and Zane. Zane is using his ice and Cole is doing Airjitzu. Their names appear.

The camera goes through more clouds to reveal Scar behind Lloyd on his dragon. They pause and their name's appear.

The camera goes through more clouds to show Jay on his dragon and Nya next to him, using her water to fly. They pause and their names appear.

The camera goes through even more clouds to show Nadakhan. He poofs away.

The screen shows the name of the episode.

Ages that I have given them (Might not be their real ages but my interpretation)

Scar: 16 physically but 13 mentally

Lloyd: 16 physically but about 10-13 mentally

Cole: 19

Jay: 17

Nya: 16-17

Zane: 40-50 but looks 18

Kai: 18

Outfit

I stand between Ronin and Skylor as they talk to the ninja's

I stand between Ronin and Skylor as they talk to the ninja's. They seem close (Skylor and Ronin), did they meet each other at all?

"Yeah they did, last season. They realized they both knew you and became friends. Don't you remember watching that. But they hanged out a lot after" Scarlove608 explained.

"Ohh" Scar said. Scar was suddenly snapped back into reality with Kai, Old Lloyd and Zane talking to Ronin and Skylor.

"Thank you! I don't know how we'll ever be able to repay you." Kai thanked them.

"Let's just say you owe me one." Skylor replied.

"Or a few thousand, if we're talking denomination of currency!" I elbowed Ronin while the others gave him shocked looks "What? No reward?".

"Hey, you'd do the same for us. Only with less pizzazz." Dareth told him.

"Ugh, I hate to break up the reunion, but may I remind you we have a wedding to stop?" Jay reminded as he walked in.

"That's right. Jay has his last wish to take the Djinn down." Misako added. Shut up Lloyds birth mother that left him for his whole life till he got powers.

"But since we don't have the poison, it'll be up to us to slow him down. Come on, there's no time to waste." Kai said. I smiled, knowing that was a lie.

Everyone began rushing off except me and Lloyd.

"Wait! If you defeat Nadakhan, his power will diminish!" Lloyd reminded.